and we're done

ESPN is so got damn disrespectful.  

Melo is the 9th best player in the NBA, behind the likes of James Harden 
laugh.gif

It's cool.  They gon learn a few things over the next couple months...

Can you imagine if Miami doesn't make it to the ECF?!

Not saying that they wont, but it'll be all hell break loose :lol: :smh:

Knickstape Ho

First goal accomplished division champ. Lets shut the haters up and do that thing we haven't done in over a decade.

We get in the 2nd round they will be scared ********.

Man I wish the Knicks can find a #34 of value sometime soon so my NT number doesnt have to be associated most recently with my least favorite Knick of all time 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anyway Division Champs, had to check in and say what up to my NT fan whose been struggling with me for all these years unlike some of my other friends who started hitting me up about the Knicks over the last 2 or so years, I see yall, our time has finally come 
nthat.gif

and LOL at ESPN in general. Melo #9 player in the NBA and outside the top 5 MVP candidates to the likes of Marc Gasol... come on now, easily the most hated superstar in the game. I could easily make the case for him at #2 behind Lebron in either one of those categories right now 
mean.gif

I can not at all comprehend how people can possibly consider Westbrook or Harden or even the present day Kobe or Wade higher than Melo as an overall player and especially as an MVP candidate

If we make it to the finals, three lucky members of the NYK NT team will win a trip to South Florida during the cold winter next year and invade a Miami Heat game.

That's how good I feel right now. Book it.

Im in,

Note im in England though :lol:

Off to Modells in the morning

This is nice but it's bad luck to buy this type of gear. It's also Adidas so a M is going to fit like an XL and the collar will be the size of a jersey. But it's also the Knicks, who knows the next time we get this far :smh:

This Kenyon sprain got me real nervous though

Im in,

Note im in England though :lol:

Didn't know we had some English representation in here. Worldwide baby. I've been to London twice, I rented a car to drive to Bournemouth. Driving in England was probably the one of the scariest moments of my life.

But sorry bro, not paying for that trip. Haha.

Didn't know we had some English representation in here. Worldwide baby. I've been to London twice, I rented a car to drive to Bournemouth. Driving in England was probably the one of the scariest moments of my life.

But sorry bro, not paying for that trip. Haha.

:lol: that driving on the other side of the Road business is serious man!

That's cool though wouldn't let you pay for that anyways, Would be awesome to get over and catch a game with all you guys at some point though 8)

Back
Top Bottom