and we're done

8 points allowed in the 4th quarter.

25 points allowed in the 2nd half.

Nice to see them win these grind it out kind of games even without Tyson.

#KnicksPipe.

nas-o.gif

mark_w_p10.gif

ibd1MLegsGCBSE.gif

Last edited:
This was the Knick team I was scared would show up. Happy to get it together and close the game though.

Second and third quarter is what I was hoping we wouldn't see. Shaky defense and scared offense. Terrible shot selection and a lot of panicking. Hopefully we don't see this **** again.

Incredible 4th quarter

Good win fellas

Last edited:
Refs screwed us

We didn't play well

Still won by a comfortable margin

Oh yea and remember when there was a time where if Melo made that pass Jared Jeffries or someone would have blown the layup

IDK IF ITS ME OR THE DOUR BUT MY BODY IS BEYOND READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ... AND A EXTRA Y JUST IN CASE

Cocaine and scotch party later to celebrate the win, PM for details. I'll be downtown.

not srs, well maybe, who knows

Nice to see them win these grind it out kind of games even without Tyson.
Definitely. That's where having guys like KMart and Kidd instead of Landry Fields and Toney Douglas comes into play.

Good win but they would've done themselves a favor if they didn't rely on ISO for a good portion of the ******g game. Terry, Lee and Garnett being nonexistent on offense saved them from that ****.

Nice win playing 5 on 8. Only got a few calls in that 4th but those were clear as day.

Jeff Green is good and will be great but it's clear the next thing he has to work on is handling playoff pressure, he not about that clutch life but he could be. KG wasn't a factor, Pierce got most of his points pitfully. I aint even know Bradley ended up scoring all those points.

Tyson was a no show, maybe he just needs to warm off that injury. I'm also wondering on what level of uselessness Novak will be, half his him making shots and other half is Wooddy knowing when to play him. Felt him throwing Cope out there in the starting line up was messed up knowing he wouldn't be as much of a factor as he would be in the bench lineup.

JKidd, the difference maker. Cuz for a good while we were playing watch Melo iso ball.

Martin was Martin (should've started really but ending the 4th is the same difference), Melo was Melo, and JR was JR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom