and we're done

I have faith in him too, I think we could def use Amare right now in the playoffs. But the injuries man, just such a blow back.

The problem is not even his scoring, its his defense.

Until he miraculously decides to get with the program and commits to playing better defense, he will give up as many points as he scores if not more.

JR wants to get paid living in trump tower ain't cheap.

As for Amare I rather him not come back entire playoff. We are better off without him. Hopefully I am not the only one that shares that sentiment.

We owe Amar'e like a billion dollars for the next decade to model clothes from a hospital bed.

OR he could come back and we can give up 100+ every game again.

Is what it is.

Last edited:
Gameday fellas.We can talk about having CP3 and Melo winnign Co-MVP on the same team next year tomorrow. Time to beat the Celtics and send them back to Boston down 0-2.

I want this sweep so bad. Dont think we will take 2 in Boston but it would be nice to have it still in play when we go there Friday. 

Amare should restructure his deal so Dolan can use the money to fund an operation to recreate a prime Wilt

Anyone know the new CBA rules on clones/cyborgs?

i real wonder what amare will do once this contract runs out ? will he retire, will he play 75-82 games the last year of contract and sucker in another team, or will he take the vet role and hope from team to team ? 

i mean he's busy doing documentaries, so...

I feel bad for Amare, still have faith in him. He was always step 1 and sort of put this team back on the map.

Forget his lack of defense, he's perfect off the bench for 25 min a night. Kmart would cover up most of his defensive flaws.

I doubt the organization does him dirty, he's a Knick until his contract is up, barring any extra season ending injuries ofcourse.

I have faith in him too, I think we could def use Amare right now in the playoffs. But the injuries man, just such a blow back.

The problem is not even his scoring, its his defense.

Until he miraculously decides to get with the program and commits to playing better defense, he will give up as many points as he scores if not more.

This is my exact thoughts with Amare. We all know dude is money on the offensive end, but he's TERRIBLE on the defensive end. He's just as much of a liability out there as Novak is :lol:

You can't blame him though. He was never taught how to play defensive in the professional level.

he doesnt need to play defense. he just needs to put dudes on their *****, pause. Him and Melo tend to get called for ticky tack fouls that lead to and 1's. Throw him out there and let him goon.

he doesnt need to play defense. he just needs to put dudes on their *****, pause. Him and Melo tend to get called for ticky tack fouls that lead to and 1's. Throw him out there and let him goon.
hard for him to be a goon when as soon as he gets injured hes out for a minimum of 4-6 weeks. 

Lets get this one tonight. Tape baby.

Btw I may have saw J Kidd in BK today on 7ave near Barclays. Was turning down a block and a dude that looked like him was walking up it. Wish I could've stopped and chased him down.

gonna be out for the evening, but this is the one where we step on their necks

feel good about tonight

let's go knicks!

Back
Top Bottom