and we're done

Today woulda been awesome, but Cervelli had to go break his hand. :rolleyes

In any case...

:pimp:

Hate some of Melo's shot attempts this series, but they're going in so its w.e.

Here's to playing the Hawks in 2nd round......

he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the 1st place.

That's what it comes down to. It's got nothing to do with a double standard with superstar players, a soft league, Knicks bias :lol:, or anything else.

It was a dumb move for someone who knows a thing or two about dumb moves. He should have known better. We all know the current state of the NBA, this didn't happen overnight, so no one should be surprised if he gets suspended. Think twice next time and we won't have to worry abou it.

I'm surprised at tonight's result. I figured the Celtics would come out strong for the first game and the Knicks get the next 2 (at least the way things have looked through 2 games). But man... Doc gonna be looking like this next game

Get the sweep and get some rest.

@johnschuhmann: Jason Kidd & Kenyon Martin are now 7-0 in Knicks playoff games.”

>D lol low blow

@carmeloanthony on a sweep: "To accomplish that would be spectacular. It would be a dream come true, I've never swept anybody." #Knicks

Last edited:
Errr time I switched the channel to the ESPN feed, Boston made a little run in the game.

But anyways, my body is ready for the sweep.

Just like I said it would go :pimp:

That's my boy JR! Pay em back for all that slick **** they pulled the past few years. All of the dirty and disrespectful **** KG and Pierce were doing I hope JR pays them back 7thfold. Hope he doesn't get suspended just so gm 4 can be even more reckless and he lets another Celt know what time it is.

**** THE CELTICS!

We ending this Sunday. Any Knick fan doubting that is delusional.

Last edited:
Spike Lee ‏@SpikeLee 1h
Went To Bed Dreaming Of Orange And Skies And Woke Up To The Same.Good Mornin',Celtics About To Go Fishin'.

All year this is exactly what I wanted... To get a first round matchup with the Celtics just to sweep em and show how elite we are this year. Knicks bandwagon about to get real crowded over the next month. With the way the west has picked up injuries, the potential Knicks/Heat conference finals will easily be the most watched series of these playoffs. Possibly more watched than the actual finals...

But before that happens... Let's get these mother ****** brooms out!

Probably the most fun I've ever had at a game. There was a whole section of Knicks fans right next to me.(like 12 rows back behind the basket on the Knicks side) Every single Knicks fan was going up to each other giving high 5s and pointing at each other from different sections around the arena. Boston fans were pissed. Twas a glorious night.

Back
Top Bottom