and we're done

Honestly part of what JR did was a player policing themselves if the refs aren't going to.

If the ref does his job and calls the foul for terry going in with that shot then JR doesn't feel any need to get justice himself.

Oh yea and I bet anyone who'd benefit financially from a Boston-New York series being extended a game believes the suspension was warranted

Jr getting ejected AND suspended is excessive. Disgusting. David Sterns trying his best to extend this series any way possible.

I'm watching the game it's crazy and narz being a bum for us along with Great Nate taking ways to many shots like he did as a knick...joe Johnson shows us what could have been thank god we passed in him too he's way to streaky of a shooter w a large contract to boot

Brooooooklyn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Show us some Brooklyn Pride
roll.gif

nets-o.gif

So is the suspension confirmed?

I might take an extended lunch tomorrow to watch the entire game.

I'm glad Brooklyn is getting exposed for being the crap team they are...Good that the bulls will see Miami ..They're going to beat them up and cause fatigue

I'm glad Brooklyn is getting exposed for being the crap team they are...Good that the bulls will see Miami ..They're going to beat them up and cause fatigue

the Bulls will give the heat hell..if they end up playing each other.

Back
Top Bottom