and we're done

Is there any chance that the Knicks can get Chris Paul in the offseason?

I was talking to my boy and thought that maybe if Chris Paul loses this series against Memphis he might want to see his options on the free agent market. We could have Melo do his best Wade imitation and convince CP3  to sign here, after trading STAT/Felton to Houston for some young players like Thomas Robinson and others (Houston is going to strike out going after Dwight and might consider the trade seeing as in these playoffs they're weak at Point Guard and Poward Forward). Kenyon Martin fits seems like Power Forward/Center this team needs to back up Melo and Chandler and is much cheaper.

Knicks close out games with CP3, Kidd, Jr, Melo, Chandler (KMart) and Houston would have a starting 5 of Felton, Harden, Parson, Stat, Asik with Lin off the bench, everyone wins.

Is there any chance that the Knicks can get Chris Paul in the offseason?

I was talking to my boy and thought that maybe if Chris Paul loses this series against Memphis he might want to see his options on the free agent market. We could have Melo do his best Wade imitation and convince CP3  to sign here, after trading STAT/Felton to Houston for some young players like Thomas Robinson and others (Houston is going to strike out going after Dwight and might consider the trade seeing as in these playoffs they're weak at Point Guard and Poward Forward). Kenyon Martin fits seems like Power Forward/Center this team needs to back up Melo and Chandler and is much cheaper.

Knicks close out games with CP3, Kidd, Jr, Melo, Chandler (KMart) and Houston would have a starting 5 of Felton, Harden, Parson, Stat, Asik with Lin off the bench, everyone wins.

It's not impossible, but very unlikely.

Damn so we gonna do Felton Dirty like that? :smh:

Ill trade melo and amare and chadler for cp3 harden and D12. :nerd:

I kid.

Maybe .

I just seen Rasheed Wallace practicing with the Knicks on News 12. I hope they made him sign a waiver to not pay for any future bills, incase of injury. Anyway, lets go Knicks! MSG should be wild today.

^ saw Sheed in full Knicks workout gear practicing with Copeland in the background of a J.R. Smith interview yesterday, I thought he retired because of an injury :nerd:

I hope sheed trolls and comes back in the 2nd rd when we could defiantly use him..I can't wait to get this game over with let's go knicks:smokin

Sheeds been practicing before games, maybe he's doing it for conditioning or something. Didn't Woodson say something about Sheed having a future assistant coaching job?

Back
Top Bottom