and we're done

What's up fellas. Good to be back and see we got 1 in Boston.

Just spent a little while catching up on the weekend. Seems like we should have had the sweep if the league didn't suspend JR for something that didn't look too bad. And Melo had a bad game for the first time this month.

Still not worried. And actually kind of happy I will get to see the game we get to put these bums away now. We could use the rest since it looks like Cope is a little banged up still. And the Ind/ATL series looks like it will come down to 7 or first to get one on the road now.

Other thing I saw was Russ is done for the year. I know that has nothing to do with us right now. But that's a huge blow for them.

has anyone seen this elephant print cap that melo was wearing before game 3?
i must have it! :evil:

Want.

Seems like we should have had the sweep if the league didn't suspend JR for something that didn't look too bad.
It was stupid. Him getting ejected was more than enough, cuz honestly he was trying to clear space and make a point more than he was trying to swing on dude. There was a little scrap between Naterob and CJ Watson that was a bigger deal than that, and nothin. :smh:

It was stupid. Him getting ejected was more than enough, cuz honestly he was trying to clear space and make a point more than he was trying to swing on dude. There was a little scrap between Naterob and CJ Watson that was a bigger deal than that, and nothin. :smh:

stern doesnt like the Knicks and wanted to extend the playoffs. Hence, why the 1st round went from a 5 game, to a game series.

That Melo cap is fire!

Seems like we should have had the sweep if the league didn't suspend JR for something that didn't look too bad.
It was stupid. Him getting ejected was more than enough, cuz honestly he was trying to clear space and make a point more than he was trying to swing on dude. There was a little scrap between Naterob and CJ Watson that was a bigger deal than that, and nothin.
mean.gif
Yea I was watching the Bulls/Nets game last night on the plane and saw the replay for that and was like wait, your telling me JR got ejected and suspended for what he did and these 2 dudes had a wrestling match that slammed into the announce table and no1 could break them up and no1 even got ejected. They just gave a double T.

From what I can see the NBA wanted to atleast give Boston a chance in game 4 because they thought this was going to be a big media series and it was looking like we was going to discard them like it was nothing. All good tho. Would have loved the sweep. But when the series started I didnt think that was even a possibility. But if we have JR we prolly won that game. 

The hat is a Jordan Brand hat. They are using that logo on a few things for Melo, and I think its pretty dope with the headband with his normal logo and the stem is a 7. Here is the shirt, and im guessing the hat is a custom that may come out later on down the road. 
pwp_sheet

Last edited:
I don't normally like being matchy matchy, but I think I'll be purchasing that Melo apple tee to go with my Knicks 1s. Waiting for the summer, after we won the 'chip to break them out.

I hate sneakers in general, period.

Actually have no idea why I'm still on NT.

Wtf is wrong with me?

Back
Top Bottom