and we're done

I'm not worried. We will learn from this L and come out hard on Tuesday. Honestly, I expected them to lose

I didn't expect them to lose but I also am not worried as well. We have to do a better job of rebounding if we are going to win this series which I believe we will. Melo and JR both have to step up big time on Tuesday and that means both of them attacking the basket more. I like how Melo played in the 4th and he as to continue to have that aggressive nature attacking the basket throughout this series.

Also the Knicks have to stop with complaining to the refs. I thought there were a ton of bad calls in todays game but we have to play through this and continuing to complain is not going to help us down the road at all .

I know that was ugly.... But I honestly am not worried. Win on Tuesday and we can forget about game one. I was partially dissapointed by the fans. Tickets so damn expensive it's practically a social event vs. a playoff game. **** it... I am just mad at everything right now.. But i know we still will win this series. Gotta stop getting emotional and complaining.Play out the 48mins as hard as you can without giving the refs lip and you will start getting the right calls.

Last edited:
Can't beat great team defenses without great ball movement

This is a 7 game series, time to see what Woody is made of and see if the Knicks will adjust to hibbert

Hibberts first good game vs the knicks in a while. You wont beat indy with iso ball. ..need to make open 3s

Carmelo Anthony is 35 for 110 in his last four games.

That's 32% from the field, dawg.

I don't 'eem wanna look at JR's numbers.

Kidd is a walking corpse. Tyson ain't healthy. JR is hungover every game.

Gotta win G2.
Also the Knicks have to stop with complaining to the refs.
A lot of us have been asking for this since early in the year but if hasn't changed by now then...*shrugs*

Last edited:
Cope needs more minutes, he can give us a scoring boost.

I think Melo's shoulder might be more hurt than he is letting on. Tyson is just not healthy at all, Kenyon needs more of his minutes. JR...gotta step up big next game.

We are who we are. If we shoot the ball well, we win. If we don't, we lose.

Can we shoot the ball well 4 out of 7 games, I surely hope so.

But I'm more worried about our defense and physicality.

SMH.
like someone said earlier, CANT lose game 1 at home.
game 2, pressure is on us. Pacers feel like they can win again at MSG.
and we are horrible in Indiana. so its going to be tough to steal one there.

in theory, we gotta stop complaining. and keep on running PnR with Felton (dont know why we dont do it often)
in reality, we wont stop complaining. thats why it confused me when some of yall were saying that the Knicks are humbled from the 1st round. they never learn from their mistakes if you didnt know :lol: and PnRs will stop bc Woodsons an idiot.

plus we got so many 50/50 calls in the 4th (getting into the penalty early)

I do think we can still win the series but I have realized certain things about this team and certain players. Only thing we can do is follow through on what made us successful to the T and get it done.

Tyson Chandler can go **** himself. Most overrated center in the league.

JR can go **** himself. He's not worth anything more than 2.5 mill.

Felton > Any current knick

C'mon we gotta ride with this team till the playoffs are done. Remember this is the same team that gave us a great season.

Hibbert played a great game?

Shouldnt have even had the chance to, that clown shouldve fouled out by the middle of the 3rd. He got away with murder all game. Those bogus charge calls too :lol:. Ridiculous.

JR still shooting how he is and DJ Augustine pulling out all of his points for the series in one night didnt help either.

I am not that worried though. Felton needs to run this offense and he needs to attack, everybody has to, whether were getting calls or not. Stop forcing shots and play tough, physical defense (theyre definitely letting IND so they better let us.

We should be good

I spent $150 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt and a sore throat.

If tysn isn't hurt, then he is straight garbage

Last edited:
That scumbag HTTB DJ Augustine hit some big shots early on and ended up being the deciding factor. Overall I think we played pretty well, and played pretty good defense, but we were just out hustled. Always good to see hometown boys play well, it just sucks it comes at our expense.

We got this, if Woodson makes adjustments like he did against BOS, we will win.

Back
Top Bottom