and we're done

:smokin

Lol meanwhile Chuck and Shaq said the Pacers are a better team. :lol: :lol:

Granted they're a great defensive team and have size on their side, but that doesn't equate to being a better team.. The blind hatred yo. :lol: :smh:

They can't touch the Knicks offensively when they're on...and with Amare back on Saturday and Novak back?? This series ends in 6 games.

Much better game.

I don't even know if you look good or not ma but your knowledge is making me fall in love

Why would you put Shumpert back in?
I know you can't predict injuries but as a fan of this franchise...the worst definitely crossed my mind.
mean.gif
Woodson would have been eliminated if something happened to Shump. Head on a guillotine type ****.

Good job, good effort. JR needs to get shot right in these next few days.

Can't wait to expose Hibbert again in gm 3. Son is a fouling machine and after he's on the bench there defense isn't that good to be honest.

D Rose is a clown for not coming back sooner. 

But in all honesty, if you look at how Shump played when he first came back he is light years ahead of that right now. If Rose came back playing like Shump did at first it would actually prolly hurt the Bulls (Not saying full strength Shump is the same as Rose)

But with that said he def should have been back already and into game shape. I actually think it was the FO that is keeping Rose out. They want the insurance money back for Rose not playing and they didnt think their team could compete this year so they have him sitting. 

Back
Top Bottom