and we're done

Yea, I was def on the NO side of every trade scenario this season that involved Shump.

Anything short of getting CP3 at the deadline this season was a no from me and even then I would have wanted to make sure we had him for more than this season which I dont think could have happened. I mean really, Jared Dudley? JJ Reddik? Steve Nash? Nah son.

Last edited:
I'd still trade him for that false rumor of Dudley + 4th pick in the draft and not think twice about it.

I'd still trade him for that false rumor of Dudley + 4th pick in the draft and not think twice about it.

I was more on the side of "these potential players aren't as terrible as some of you think"

Like JJ.. He's a very solid piece on the right team.

Plus Knicks fans always overrate young guys. Word to "how high is Landry's ceiling" :lol:

I was more on the side of "these potential players aren't as terrible as some of you think"

Like JJ.. He's a very solid piece on the right team.

Plus Knicks fans always overrate young guys. Word to "how high is Landry's ceiling" :lol:

I always thought that Fields was false advertising. I think he was a byproduct of Lin. I never thought Fields was be gonna be a Knick again, I hopes it eventually works out in toronto

I seriously thought I mistakenly clicked on an old page of this thread :stoneface:

We're still talking about fields, Lin, cp3, Jared Dudley lol...

I seriously thought I mistakenly clicked on an old page of this thread :stoneface:

We're still talking about fields, Lin, cp3, Jared Dudley lol...

You think this bad you may not wanna go in the NBA thread then, fools in there still talking bout the coach of year award for like 10 pages now :rofl:

:lol:

96a943ce_500x1000px-LL-b3d90836_lep.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know if you look good or not ma but your knowledge is making me fall in love

:lol: Well I never got complaints before in the looks department...but thanks though I pride myself one of those girls that actually knows and loves basketball instead of pretending just because it's the "in" thing. :smh: :lol:

I still wouldn't mind having Dudley or Redick on our squad :lol: Much better options than watching Kidd deteriorate in front our eyes but Shump has come into his own quite fast. Props to him.

Back
Top Bottom