and we're done

These refs 
mean.gif

man i've been a fan of jr all season, but godamm he is practically useless now. there's like nothing he can do right at the moment

The entire universe hates the Knicks. At this point someone has to get something going not named Melo, James White? Desperate times.

Im getting sick. We are a bad stretch of whistles away from being blown out. Refs are out to get JR. hibbert is being protected a hell of alot more than i expected. We gotta adjust

I'm not happy w/ some of these calls either but it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things when you're shooting this bad. Look at those #'s they just put up.
sick.gif

Look at the bright side. No ones going to pay JR Smith now because of his performance, so we'll retain him.

:smh:

I keep telling myself we should feel good to be playing piss poor and still be in the game, but I've said that for what seems like a month.  Every game is the same thing.  

This **** is painful to watch.  

**** JR

whats the point of working for 2nd place in the East if you're gonna give up against a decent team. **** these ******.

Terrible finish to the quarter, bad body language, consistent inconsistency.  Unless things change drastically in the 2nd half, this series is over.  

Back
Top Bottom