and we're done

Time restrictions be dambed, play everyone on the team, except Kidd, we need whatever we can get. Earl is not there, and its so frustrating.

Time restrictions be dambed, play everyone on the team, except Kidd, we need whatever we can get. Earl is not there, and its so frustrating.

Go small and run. It's not like you're rebounding with Tyson on the floor anyway.

Empty the floor and just see what happens. This way is not going to work.

i expect 0 adjustments in the 2nd half and more quarters where we cant score more than 20

I've been saying put copeland at the 5. GO EXTRA SMALL. We're gonna get out rebounded anyway, we need to stretch the floor at every position.

Last edited:
Team gave up

The rest of the team besides Melo seems off. There's ZERO effort out there and JR's confidence is absolutely SHOT. Dude is done for the series. Might as well not even play him if he can't even hit an open jumper.

Last edited:
you guys see chandler flop there before the half after giving up 50 rebounds to hibbert? hate seeing him play, soft as hell vs any decent center

Son I'm just sick of this lack of effort. Especially on the rebounding end. My goodness the offensive rebounds that we have given up.

Tyson is doing what? Nothing.

JR took 8 shots. 1 make. I mean the refs are horrible.

But if we did what we supposed to do and had a little lead we wouldn't have to complain about the refs keeping us out of the game

I see that lowkey snipe of grouping Melo's stats with JRs. He's been playing pretty damn good considering.

Just get it over with. :smh:

Retweeted Brandon Tierney (@BrandonTierney):

If Woodson has a phone tucked away in that goatee, he better read this during halftime: PLAY COPELAND ALREADY!

Back
Top Bottom