and we're done

What sucks is...2nd seed, 2nd round, that streak to end the season, getting to blame JR and Tyson...he's gonna stay the coach. :smh:

You can't blame Melo. But at the same time, it's the realization he can't really lead a team beyond a certain point. We're there.

future hall of famer george hill :pimp:

the george bros :pimp:

hibbert aka david robinson :smokin

the knicks :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You can't blame Melo. But at the same time, it's the realization he can't really lead a team beyond a certain point. We're there.

He can be a key PART on a championsh team. It would have to be a true big 3. He can be pierce.

Melo and random other players was never beating a Miami super team

I'm on that boat.

I can't be. This is such a fundamental letdown by everyone that isn't Melo and Shump.

I knew when we traded the team for him, we were capping ourselves out at 2000s Mavs, but Dirk still had a JET that showed up...Carlisle...Dampier/Tyson, Howard/Marion.

That point you're talking about, is if we would've lost in 4 or 5 to the Heat. There's no good reason we should've lost this series, beyond Kidd, Woodson, JR and Tyson being complete letdowns. It is a harsh reality that Melo does for himself and can't always outthink his selfish instincts, but what happened here isn't Melo. This is shameful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom