and we're done

I honestly wish I was a female that didn't care about sports....this emotional roller coaster every year with this team is just
mean.gif

Night guys.
same 
frown.gif

Last edited:
You can't blame Melo. But at the same time, it's the realization he can't really lead a team beyond a certain point. We're there.

Been on that boat.

Let our amnesty go, signed Tyson is where we ****** up. I said this before the season, as much as Tyson brought to the table that amnesty and freed up salary was the only way we could have gotten Chris Paul.

What sucks is we can't make any moves to improve a d there is so many ways we need to. We can't beat the Pacers, think about that. Seriously, might as well start looking down the road cause Melo can opt out next summer.

I don't even. :smh:

So...miraculously next game...Tyson needs to play well. **** his statline, Tyson mediocre tonight, which I guess is great compared to last game. Same goes for K-Mart who's been escaping all criticism. Son can't rebound for his life right now and has been steady uneven and weak on rotations. Shump needs to heal up somehow and play full minutes. Kidd and JR need to hurt themselves for the team's sake. Woodson has to step down and let Herb make decisions.

They won't shoot like they did tonight again. We got 2 games at home and maybe...just maybe...an ounce of pride. :smh:

But I doubt it. It's done next game. We've de-evolved so much offensively and defensively, that it's just 5 individuals playing pickup out there.

We have all the talent we need to win these last 3, but none of the chemistry, effort and good coaching.

Last edited:
Been on that boat.

Let our amnesty go, signed Tyson is where we ****** up. I said this before the season, as much as Tyson brought to the table that amnesty and freed up salary was the only way we could have gotten Chris Paul.

What sucks is we can't make any moves to improve a d there is so many ways we need to. We can't beat the Pacers, think about that. Seriously, might as well start looking down the road cause Melo can opt out next summer.

I'll wait till we lose once more, but yes. The future is not pretty. This was a year to capitalize.

So...miraculously next game...Tyson needs to play well. **** his statline, Tyson mediocre tonight, which I guess is great compared to last game. Same goes for K-Mart who's been escaping all criticism. Son can't rebound for his life right now and has been steady uneven and weak on rotations. Shump needs to heal up somehow and play full minutes. Kidd and JR need to hurt themselves for the team's sake. Woodson has to step down and let Herb make decisions.

They won't shoot like they did tonight again. We got 2 games at home and maybe...just maybe...an ounce of pride. :smh:

But I doubt it. It's done next game.

Repped for speaking the truth. Maybe the guys just aren't who we thought they were.

I kind of expect them to win next game.

Not just because it's the Knicks way of giving you a little hope before they disappoint you, but because this team is better than they've played. So they're due for a good game. Force them back to Indiana and see if they can close you out.

It really makes me sick that we're point shooting team, but our three point shooters weren't in for but for like three minutes.

But I doubt it. It's done next game. We've de-evolved so much offensively and defensively, that it's just 5 individuals playing pickup out there.

I'm with you on this one. This team's confidence is shot and Woodson is simply not adjusting to what the Pacers are doing. JR with the slump and the constant doubling and switching is what got us killed. The Pacers knew we would double or switch and they exploited it well, very well.

Tyson hasn't shown any pride and neither has the rest of the team. Ball movement is out the window and we're not attacking the rim like you're supposed to do against a strong perimeter team.

I cannot take this kind of heartbreak. This is our best team in 15 years and this is as good as it got. 50+ wins and a second round exit means nothing. Seems like we're the new Atlanta Hawks. A lot of changes have to be made, but IDK how feasible those changes are since our cap restricts that.

Apart of me doesn't even want to watch game 5.

This team fell apart out of nowhere :smh:
I've never seen anything like this where
an offense as good as the knicks and
EVERY SINGLE PLAYER HAS GONE
COLD FOR AN ENTIRE SERIES........
OUT OF NOWHERE THO! its like
they're not even trying or throwin the
game :lol: ..... but seriously tho :rolleyes

We can't make many, if any moves because we don't have the flexibility, so for all of the pipe dreams of CP3 playing in NY, forget it. We couldn't afford Cliff Paul if he was real. With that being said, what's up with Stan Van Gundy?

Feed Tyson the rock more...big men gotta eat.

That's how they stay happy and crash the boards...but noooooooo.

Knicks fans yall really think he's hungry when he feels like the team is left in the hands to a bunch a streaky scorers? Playing selfish?

Last time I checked Tyson got a chip.

Melo ain't built for the playoff grind...way different than the All-Star game or Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom