and we're done

I had a long response typed up but i went back. But basically, who would you want to replace him? I would not want to see VDN or Scoot Brooks if they get canned. Maybe Sloan. But the coaching pool isnt exactly crowded with good coaches. 

I know ya'll gotta be pissed at Woodson...
laugh.gif

I had a long response typed up but i went back. But basically, who would you want to replace him? I would not want to see VDN or Scoot Brooks if they get canned. Maybe Sloan. But the coaching pool isnt exactly crowded with good coaches. 

SVG?

give brian shaw a chance?

SVG and NY media? Having to coach and manage all the personalties/egos on this team? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Plus, there's NO way he gets along with Dolan. Dude would last half a season in NY.

The George Hill thing is significant though. Not something to overlook if we pull this out.

Last edited:
JVG #thereturn
Id be down for Jeff. But I honestly dont think he wants to Coach again. If Mark Jackson got a job off Hand Down Man Down JVG should have been had a job if he wanted one. 

And no thanks on Stan. He wouldnt last in NY. Dude would be cussin at reporters day 1

Last edited:
I'll say this much in Woody's defense. Doc Rivers sucked just as much as Mike Woodson 8 or 9 years ago. And they were calling for his head until KG got to Boston. So maybe these are the lessons he needs to grow. There wasn't the hellfire of criticism to get him to learn in Atlanta.

But I just look over at Mark Jackson, who's in his first NBA coaching gig and dueling sub for sub, rotation for rotation with Pop and I can't think there isn't someone who can help the cause. He brought respect back to NY. He actually got these guys to listen and play together and play defense. But that's the limit. He's not good with the details and he's stubborn and gets outcoached pretty easy.

Erik Spoelstra outcoached the life outta Scott Brooks. There was no reason the Thunder should've only won 1 game. That's the kinda guy we got now.

If we could get Mike Malone, we really, really should.

Doc Rivers sucked just as much as Mike Woodson 8 or 9 years ago. And they were calling for his head until KG got to Boston.
That didn't happen.

People were calling for either a complete rebuild or to put pieces around Pierce to compete. I live in MA so I would know.

Last edited:
Is it just me? But it seems like the garden isn't loud enough. we're up in the fourth quarter with a chance to be eliminated. They should be blowing the roof off to motivate these guys

Is it just me? But it seems like the garden isn't loud enough. we're up in the fourth quarter with a chance to be eliminated. They should be blowing the roof off to motivate these guys
Missed shots kill the crowd. Its hard to stay loud when no one is making baskets consistently. 

They should start to get louder now in the last 5 minutes tho. 

Doc Rivers sucked just as much as Mike Woodson 8 or 9 years ago. And they were calling for his head until KG got to Boston.

That didn't happen.

People were calling either for a complete rebuild or to put pieces around Pierce to compete. I live in MA so I would know.
Maybe I'm mixing in Simmons who I used to read then, but I remember it being a question of to fire him or not to fire him before the Big Three.

Relax guys. We won 54 games this year. Woody made some bad moves and was plain stubborn this series, but look at his overall record as head coach of the Knicks.

Chill.

Also, series isn't over yet and we're talking about coaching changes?

Double chill.

5 on Hibbert.

Back
Top Bottom