and we're done

The offense still needs to improve. Too many missed lay-ups and open shots. I can't remember the last time they had a good shooting game :smh:

[I'm not saying everyone in the state loved him. Celtics sucked for a grip but look at the roster they had during that time. There was a HELL of a lot more Ainge talk than Doc...and that's when they (media) would even bother to focus on the Celtics and not Red Sox/Patriots.

Ahhh...man, you're playin semantics. :lol: Maybe sucked was too harsh. Felt as though he wasn't the guy, and they could do better with someone else.

Id titty **** Rachael Nichols...............

Rachel Nipples :evil:

Id titty **** Rachael Nichols...............
Rachel Nipples
devil.gif
Shorty had the zipper undone a little during the Melo interview. She knew what she was doin

Long way to go, but we could really win this series. Game 6 is the series, IMO. The Pacers do not want to come back to the Garden for a game 7.

these pacer mistakes are saving us
Let's keep this in mind, folks.

Hate to say it but we're STILL not playing good basketball. They had a key guy out (leading scorer last game), don't play well on the road and made a **** load of mistakes. Glad we got the win but the Knicks didn't really give me anything significant to be confident about going into Game 6.

At least it wasn't the blowout loss I was expecting.

And Cope finally made an appearance. Prigs got more than 3 minutes.
damn who changed the thread title that fast?
laugh.gif
...the only person who created this thread? lol.

Back
Top Bottom