and we're done

Man, I'm absolutely devastated tonight. I have no words to describe what I'm feeling right now. This was the best Knicks season in almost 15 years. We had our ups and downs, but we seemed to have this "magic" around the club and you got the feeling that this was our year. I know I'm not the only one who thought this.

I don't want to blame the refs for this, because that's too easy. The Knicks lost this game because of a lack of intensity, no effort on defense and the team collectively struggled. Chandler not coming up tonight REALLY hurt us.

The team as a whole practically let Stephenson have his way with us. And JR completely losing his game was the final nail in the coffin.

Now as for the coaching:

Mike Woodson lost us game 1 and game 4. He failed to make the proper adjustments, was too stubborn and played Copeland way too late in this series. I think the way to encapsulate his coaching this series would be the last 90 seconds of the the 4th quarter. You can tell the players didn't know what to do and the personnel on the court wasn't the best fit.

It's going to take me awhile to get over this loss. I now know what SAS is talking about. You give your heart to this team and you get it back broken. I need to figure out a way to shake this damn feeling :frown:

Last edited:
stop telling me everything is gonna be alright just let me vent

This. Sorry felton but no.
I wanted to puch felton in the face all day. Dude looked like he didn't want to be out there, fat fuuu

My dude Shump drops 16 points in the third and doesnt see the floor till we are already down? Come on, son.
THIS. I'm throwing alot of the blame on coach. Forget JR out partying, You the coach you son him and get at him to step his game up like u did at the start of the season.
Shump got us back in the game he should've kept pplayin and start the 4th.
6 games and we couldn't figure out how to defend these dudes = Coach's fault.
Camby's last run dude is 7 feet tall and we're getting killed on re's and Chandler's in foul trouble. Coach leaves him on the bench. He could've closed out every quarter and saved Chandler some fouls.

Bottom line is we're going home early because we lack consistency. We don't have a true second scorer, Melo's probably our best rebounder since Tyson has become a shell of himself (although he's probably hurt still), and Cope should've been getting burn but whatever season's over build on what we accomplished and make it to the Finals next year.

Some of you dudes need to know your team better Camby can barely walk.

Last edited:
Melo and Shump played .... The other 10 players went ghost
SMH....Offseason we need to get a bit younger

Trade Tyson and that awful contract he's the only one who has some sort of fake *** value. We need to get a better PG and a stretch 4 like Ryan Anderson

It was a hell of season, lots of ups and downs but cant say it hasnt been one of the most enjoyable seasons in a while

There were many factors that contributed to us losing in the 2nd round but all of them are correctable. Just gotta work on it in the offseason.

Good luck to the teams out west.

Melo and Shump played .... The other 10 players went ghost
SMH....Offseason we need to get a bit younger

at least Felton has been a rock for us these playoffs. Copeland did well during his minutes. Everyone else did nothing.

with Rose being healthy next year, Indiana making strides...Knicks will NOT get the 2nd seed this season. This was their easiest path.

Last edited:
I like Ray but I just don't know if he's capable of being the point guard this team needs. If he's the starter next year I want to see him be more of a leader and do more to get everyone involved on offense. We need someone that's gonna dish at least seven dimes a game.

ight, ill talk about the game later.
so what yall drinking tonight?

also, rooting for the Grizz.
but is there any way the Heat and Pacers lose in the ECF?? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom