and we're done

Tough loss but the Pacers were the better team. We didn't execute in the final minutes of the fourth quarter....nothing more and nothing less.

Melo deserves better than this. It's a damn shame that we can't give the man the help he needs.

Amare and Sheed going down I think was the killer for us this season.

Last edited:
Melo deserves better than this. It's a damn shame that we can't give the man the help he needs.

:lol: Oh come on...

Melo wanted that fat contract extension so he forced a trade here gutting the team. Now, I'm not saying everything after that trade can be blamed on Melo when it's convenient, but it's not like he's been here for a decade and the front office failed him every year. This series his coach, Tyson, and JR let him down, yes... but he's not a martyr.

They had the ability to win this series, but they weren't prepared, the coach couldn't adjust, and players didn't do their job.

Last edited:

Sheed came out of retirement and Amare is hurt every season, you can't rely on them to be out there and have to play through it if they are hurt.

This roster had enough to win this series, falls on coaching and panic moves since game 1.

Sheed came out of retirement and Amare is hurt every season, you can't rely on them to be out there and have to play through it if they are hurt.

This roster had enough to win this series, falls on coaching and panic moves since game 1.

:lol: Oh come on...

Melo wanted that fat contract extension so he forced a trade here gutting the team. I'm not saying everything after that trade can be blamed on Melo when it's convenient. This series his coach, Tyson, and JR let him down, yes... but he's not a martyr.

I agree with the both of you, but If we had both of them healthy--We could've won this series.

I'm not saying that's why we lost. We lost because of the obvious reasons we're all mentioning now. This loss really falls on Woodson more than anything else. Dude simply got out-coached and failed to counter.

We didn't meet expectations

But we took a step forward as a franchise

We now expect winning.

We're a FA destination instead of a laughing stock.

And the next generation of Knicks won't have 34 mil a year committed to the output Tyson and Amare give.

For now though we still ride with the orange and blue, one step at a time

Last edited:
frown.gif

Melo doesn't even seem to care in the post-game conference. Like he does but he seems like he'll sleep fine tonight.

Unlike how CP3, Kobe, or the old LeBron would have handled this situation.

Dude your 29 years old and hes acting like Kevin Durant did two days ago, like he has a bright future ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom