and we're done

Not cool if JR is on cocaine.

But why the hell would anyone believe anything that comes out of that down-low pathological lying Winnie the Pooh *** dude.

I thought this dude was fired? I read he was done. Now he's back on the radio dry snitching to New York City?

Is this confirmed?

Playing football on coke vs playing basketball on coke is prb no comparison. 

LT was going out there knocking heads off, and the coke fueled him even more to do so. 

Basketball and coke? 

Look up Michael Ray Richardson....he too was once a famous NY Knicks player in the 80's. 

Adderol is sort of like coke.

I've taken a **** load of Adderol throughout the day during exams, then I'd play ball to try to sweat it out. That's pretty cool, you're extremely focused. You start thinking you're better than you are. But you get extremely thirsty lol. (Wait, maybe JR was on some blow, those sound like his tendencies)

Yoo, that adderal/hooping zone is no lie, **** have you feel locked in like Jordan out there, focus/hustle on a million.

I wouldn't be surprised if JR burned before playing in Denver.

Allen, and everyone else what you think about Gorgi Dieng on this team? Think he could fall to 24 or would we need to trade up?

Yoo, that adderal/hooping zone is no lie, **** have you feel locked in like Jordan out there, focus/hustle on a million.

:rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

..only laughing because when I got prescribed adderol; one time I went to the gym after taking it about a hour or so later and felt like I was invincible. I remember that feeling.

Last edited:
If Priggi game into the league at 22 years old, he would have been a potential all-star. Would have averaged like 14 and 10 with 2 steals. Something like that, real solid.

NBA is more concerned with athleticism, so then people could wonder why players like Johnny Flynn don't work out.
yup.  when priggy was on his game he looked like a man amongst boys.  really hope to see him in a knicks uni again next year.

Maybe instead of getting a new coach, we can pickup Defensive or Offensive coaches to work with Woodson?

I dont expect the Knicks to make any moves regarding players. At least not any moves that will really impact the team.

I see Copeland as a yound Rasheed, a tall player who can play center, rebound, block shots and pop a 3. That young man should have a training session with Hakeem over the summer.

copes not a center.  hes like a lil mini-melo, a 3 or 4 in todays game.  he should play melo one-on-one everyday to improve his game.

Getting Copeland resigned should be our biggest priority...wish he was getting big minutes all year long. Next year I would love to see:

PG- Felton
SG- Shump
SF- Copeland
PF- Melo
C- Chandler

Bench
G- Prig
G- JR
F- Amare
F- Draft Pick (Crossing my fingers Gorgui Dieng somehow falls to us)

If everyone stays healthy I think we would at least find ourselves back where we were this year. I'm still of the belief Amar'e if healthy can be a really good piece with time and patience.

Getting Copeland resigned should be our biggest priority...wish he was getting big minutes all year long. Next year I would love to see:

PG- Felton
SG- Shump
SF- Copeland
PF- Melo
C- Chandler

Bench
G- Prig
G- JR
F- Amare
F- Draft Pick (Crossing my fingers Gorgui Dieng somehow falls to us)

If everyone stays healthy I think we would at least find ourselves back where we were this year. I'm still of the belief Amar'e if healthy can be a really good piece with time and patience.

I like the line up, but I'm hearing they are considering giving Melo more run at the 3.

Back
Top Bottom