and we're done

If Amare can stay healthy next year, it's a wrap. Felton better work on his game and lose some weight this offseason.

Don't know their cap situation or even if they have that need but Pablo strikes me as someone who would fit right in with the Spurs. His boy Manu on the team + San Antonio having a large Hispanic community + their organization's history with international guys. He would flourish under Pop and that system.

Since a lot of cats still wishing and dreaming of CP3( not happening), I would like to add my .02. I wish Leandro Barbosa wasn't hurt and available, that guy goes. That's instant offense off of the bench for the cheap. We'd never get him and his speed wouldn't be the same due to his injury, but would've been cool. Pls don't ban me. A.Vandelay.

Carmelo Anthony played 12 playoff games with a partially torn left shoulder, the Daily News has learned.

An MRI of Anthony's shoulder revealed a partially torn labrum, according to a Knicks source and there is a possibility that Anthony may need surgery. The Knicks are hopeful that the injury will heal on its own and the club has told Anthony to rest for the next three to four weeks at which point he will be re-evaluated.
http://www.nydailynews.com/mri-shows-melo-torn-labrum-left-shoulder-article-1.1352182

Not surprising, he was visibly favoring that shoulder.

Last edited:
***** no joke. Since its partially torn It might heal on its own or it might not. Mine is partially torn and **** bothers like a mug , can't bench , and im scared to stick my arm out while playing ball cause any sudden movement while make my shoulder pop in and out. i cant iimagine playing at that level with that. He will probably need surgery, imo the sooner the better.

Last edited:
To be fair, what smart player wouldn't flourish under Pop?
Touché.

I'm just saying he fits right in with what they already do down there. It would be a seamless transition. Having all those people that speak your native language around you and your family also helps too.

Curious to see how much demand there is for a guy like him.

Last edited:
Dwight's been playing with a torn labrum all year, he's not getting surgery.

Melo will be fine.
Yea but look how much Dwight sucked. 

If Melo is healthy we prolly pull that series off. Even with the ****** Pacers ref bias. Whatever tho. Its behind us now. Just gotta go out like the Spurs next year. Play guys, but realize the playoffs are what matters. 

Yea but look how much Dwight sucked. 

If Melo is healthy we prolly pull that series off. Even with the ****** Pacers ref bias. Whatever tho. Its behind us now. Just gotta go out like the Spurs next year. Play guys, but realize the playoffs are what matters. 

LOL at "pacers ref bias"... Pacers? Come on....

Damn ***** *** Garnett fault
mad.gif
Actually it was David West who did it in our last regular season game against Indiana dudes were pissed we were kicking their *** so it turned to operation injure Melo
Dwight's been playing with a torn labrum all year, he's not getting surgery.

Melo will be fine.
Yea because Dwight was able to do the same things he's done his whole career this year
grin.gif

sorry to bring this to this thread but what the **** was that indiana :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom