and we're done

Bill Simmons thinks that Amare could be traded to Brooklyn for Kris Humphries and another piece.

I'd do it.

I don't know I would take the hump over bum amare anyways at least hump isn't injury prone and can't manage to stay more healthier than amare

Y'all ain't seeing it right, if somehow we traded Amare for Hump, we'd have an expiring contract in Hump for next summer. We'd actually be able to sign a good player. Instead of old dogs who can't fetch.

Last edited:
I love Amare, but you do that trade in a heartbeat. All those Kris Humphries boos at the garden will be cheers. People seem to forgot some of the numbers he put up before he got sent to the doghouse.

I love Amare, but you do that trade in a heartbeat. All those Kris Humphries boos at the garden will be cheers. People seem to forgot some of the numbers he put up before he got sent to the doghouse.

Ok, but what did he average this past season? And dude has never played a full season, he's missed 20+ games just about every season. Talk about durability.

Bk is really trying to turn Knick fans into BK fans. Won't happen though, even if we trade Amare to them

Why is Amare complaining about play time as if dude wasn't injured last summer, and got injured again before mid season. Y
You return second round of the playoffs and you're complaining about play time?

Pacers coach Frank Vogel spent most of Thursday under heavy fire from critics for his decisions in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But Vogel also doled out some criticism of his own on Thursday. And he pointed it directly at Knicks coach Mike Woodson. While praising the Miami Heat's offensive approach against Indiana center Roy Hibbert in Game 1 of the conference finals, Vogel took a shot at Woodson. "They had a more intelligent plan against Roy Hibbert than New York did and we've got to adjust to it," Vogel told reporters with the Pacers in Miami. "It was effective [Wednesday night] and we've got to adjust to it." ESPN.com

Pacers coach Frank Vogel spent most of Thursday under heavy fire from critics for his decisions in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But Vogel also doled out some criticism of his own on Thursday. And he pointed it directly at Knicks coach Mike Woodson. While praising the Miami Heat's offensive approach against Indiana center Roy Hibbert in Game 1 of the conference finals, Vogel took a shot at Woodson. "They had a more intelligent plan against Roy Hibbert than New York did and we've got to adjust to it," Vogel told reporters with the Pacers in Miami. "It was effective [Wednesday night] and we've got to adjust to it." ESPN.com

Copeland: "After Game 6, I didn’t take my jersey off for a long time. I just sat there and was staring at it. [New York] is a part of me."

Jackson considers Carmelo Anthony “an amazing ballplayer who still has another level to step up.” But given a choice, he seemed to prefer Brooklyn’s roster to New York’s because of the age of the Knicks and the presence of the Nets’ Deron Williams and Brook Lopez. “The Knicks still have to find some accommodating group of guys that know how to play ball together, move the ball, play the game the right way,” he said. “With Brooklyn, if you’ve got a point guard and a solid center, or a good point guard and a great center, you’ve got two of the pieces that you want to have toward a champion.” New York Times

Last edited:
A'mare To Resume Work With Olajuwon
May 25, 2013 7:39 PM EDT

Amar'e Stoudemire will resume working out with Hakeem Olajuwon for the second summer in a row, according to his training adviser Travis King.

King said the workouts will take place in August at Olajuwon's ranch outside Houston.

Olajuwon reportedly charges $50,000 a week for private instruction.

Man why should I give damn what STAT is doing with Hakeem if he can't even play a full NBA season? Eff that, that article just annoyed the hell out of me.

yall ****** is bugged, stat cant do anything right in yall jaded *** minds. STAT get healthy and work on them post moves b

^ lmao damn.

I have nothing against Amare personally. He's the reason as to why this team was able to remodel itself. And while he got hurt in the weirdest way possible I can't say he hasn't tried to give it his all. He's just on extremely limited time :smh:

yall ****** is bugged, stat cant do anything right in yall jaded *** minds. STAT get healthy and work on them post moves b
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom