and we're done

i'm pretty sure you could only amnesty players you had under contract before the new cba

and our FO probably never imagined the thought of amnestying Melo, Amare, or a player under a rookie contract.

the rest of the players were all under contracts that were going to expire.

So basically it came down to never thinking we'd need it on Amare or Melo so might as well use it on Chauncey and add a defensive champion center.

who played soft as **** for most of this season and then got injured right in time to be able to luck up and use it as an excuse. yes, i'm still mad.

Last edited:
Looking at the Grizzlies, Shump's floor is Allen w/ better offense. He is not an offensive liability. That's a decent player

You could see they want to take Allen cause they need to score, but can't cause of his defense.

Jason kidd shot 0-17 in the playoffs, I'd love if he retired. And Camby too, That would free us of about $6M+

what the hell were they thinking signing kidd, camby,thomas and ( even thou i hated the way he left) sheed ? if j.r. gets anything more than 3 mil after his hijinks .I would do that hump trade asap also i dont think k-mart will have effect as he did this past season. 

what the hell were they thinking signing kidd, camby,thomas and ( even thou i hated the way he left) sheed ? if j.r. gets anything more than 3 mil after his hijinks .I would do that hump trade asap also i dont think k-mart will have effect as he did this past season. 

Agree with the K-Mart comment,

I like the dude and hope he does get retained but he will be another year older and we cannot expect him to keep up that level all the time

K-Mart only did as well as he did at that point of the season because he was well-rested. Sign him for anything other than Vet's Min and you'll regret it.

But ya know what k mart will prob sign for anything cuz most teams passed on him regardless I strongly believe he comes back a knick

But ya know what k mart will prob sign for anything cuz most teams passed on him regardless I strongly believe he comes back a knick

50 grand a week
eek.gif

Wow that dream shake is the business
outta here 
laugh.gif

****** better have the dream shake down to a science. 

btw, httb, did u cash in on the scheme?

They finally shut it down today :smh: some dude ratted it out

its all good tho...i got three codes and a freebie

Last edited:
btw, httb, did u cash in on the scheme?

They finally shut it down today :smh: some dude ratted it out

its all good tho...i got three codes and a freebie
I bought 4, but they only sent me one. Paid for all four, though.:smh:

Did you contact them about not receiving your codes?

don't contact them because they will cancel lol

wait it out and they'll up your points to 1600 as a way of saying "I'm sorry for making you wait"

I've only bought 3, but i only received 2 so far....I'm playing the waiting game for that other one...that way they'll add more to my points :nerd:

the first one i bought last tuesday, didn't get anything until sunday...But they gave me 400 more points. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom