and we're done

i was joking about the fake knick fans... proves my point that sarcasm cant be shown on the internet :lol: but ya so many salty knicks haters... my coworker whos a big heat fan was saying im not in the mood... he was all trying to downplay the win saying its a regular seaon not playoff game... and here i am with my melo jersey and knicks fitted at work :lol:

After watching tonight's game Ive decided that I must go to the Knicks Heat game in March as a early bday gift to myself(Knicks are my fav team and Lebron is my fav player). I plan on going with my boy who happens to be a Melo fan. Where would we be able to find tickets at a good price? ( I know they wont be cheap but want to get the best deal).

Anyone? :nerd:

the tears are delicious. It clearly hurt

oh and hearing Marv announce added to it

Last edited:
FUUUUUUUU. I don't want ANY media backing for the Knicks. I want this team focused all year. I don't want them to feel they won something already.

watching a bunch of post game interviews from the Heat game.
sounds like theyre still wanting to get better. and with the vets on the team, i dont think theyll let everyone else feel that.

GOOOD *** W! 
pimp.gif

Heat fans are really mad. News feed is nuts.

Knicks win oh we did it without carmelo, shumpert, stoudamire. Heat this heat that.....if knicks lose oh we didnt have our players, oh it was a close game without our stars oh the heat had a day rest. Excuse after excuse. #SHUTTHE****UP......KNICKS LOOK GOOD YES KNICKS LOOK LIKE COMPETITORS YES BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WHOS THE CHAMPS!!!!! And dont even front like you wouldnt want LeBron on your team cause If you say no thats a damn lie....

ok all ********aside,...... as much as i love my dolphins TO DEATH,... we haven't won a superbowl since the 70s,... yes its sad and it hurts, but if we played the giants "superbowl champs" and somehow blew them out, u sure as hell wouldn't hear me talk **** about the giants knowing THEY ARE THE CHAMPS, unfortunately KNICKS FANS aren't intelligent enough to understand that they haven't won anything since the 70s, #clowns #chumps

TEAMHEAT OVER HERE....

Guess Knicks going to win a CHAMPIONSHIP this year...

Get the **** OUT OF HERE..

Bet 500 rite now ya don't...

Crazy thing is if Melo plays the Knicks don't shoot 36 three pointers because he shooting 36 shots...

:rofl:

Don't care for other fan bases or media support, some of ya'll care too much about that kind of stuff.

Lets keep piling up these wins, we have a special group this season and it's been a joy to watch. Long time coming.

Think stat would be willing to lead the 2nd unit? That would be nice.

Well if he genuinely wants a Ring in New York then he should settle
Why are dudes still on this? Yall steady want some impending doom to to worry about. Only thing this teams should have a concern for is staying healthy

Stat getting starter's minutes regardless. Plenty lineups Woodson can play with. STAT at the 5 worked great for us last season.

Am I allowed on this Team NYK summit, even though I'm technically not a member? :lol: I know quite a few from #NT NY on Twitter already and I'll be going to the game on the 19th with some.

Why are dudes still on this? Yall steady want some impending doom to to worry about. Only thing this teams should have a concern for is staying healthy
Stat getting starter's minutes regardless. Plenty lineups Woodson can play with. STAT at the 5 worked great for us last season.
I had this conversation with my pops this morning. You're probably right and I'm just jaded. Real talk. Stat gives us the flexibility to go big or small, half court or run.

I'll tell you that I'm excited as hell to see how woodson handles this. If stat and felton could dominate pre Carmelo status while melo is on the bench :smh: it would be a never ending onslaught. Kidd and Melo ,
Felton/Prigioni with Amare....

Like come on, the possibilities are limitless. :x
I really pray that the squad can stay healthy, especially our highest paid players.

What ever happened to Mike Bibby?

Back
Top Bottom