and we're done

:rofl: :smh: I was playing 2k13 and just like real life, Starks missed the game winning 3 against Hakeem's rockets...final score, 82-81

:lol: :smh: damn...

I'm loving this Knicksmas
pimp.gif

Tell me how this makes sense. They're airing 24 hrs of Knicksmas, we got 20 wins. It's basically a game a hour. I tune in to see the game where we lose to Dallas and the next one is against Hou. Wouldn't it make more sense to show 4 of our 7 losses in the beginning and then re-air 20 wins in a row?

MSG team can't get right.

I can't love this when I see Chris Kaman throw a fist in Melo's face and no foul is called, a foul which probably went on to affect his shot to win the game.

Last edited:
Tell me how this makes sense. They're airing 24 hrs of Knicksmas, we got 20 wins. It's basically a game a hour. I tune in to see the game where we lose to Dallas and the next one is against Hou. Wouldn't it make more sense to show 4 of our 7 losses in the beginning and then re-air 20 wins in a row?

MSG team can't get right.

I can't love this when I see Chris Kaman throw a fist in Melo's face and no foul is called, a foul which probably went on to affect his shot to win the game.
I thought I was crazy when I saw some of our losses scheduled to be shown. Who does that? Just reair a couple of the best wins.

hoping for an amazing game where we get a convincing W. not some squeeze one out type win. something where we never feel the lakers threatening except for that one kobe run that he always has against us.

hoping for a big game by melo (want that MVP), something like 30/5/5

Felton to be a little less erratic with his shot. but remain aggressive. he really attacked last laker game and that got us going by opening up the lane.

Tyson, just needs to stay out of foul trouble. There was no Pau last time, so hes got a load down there to worry about. Alley-oops might be taken out of the equation early on, theyll definately prepare for it, but I want at least 2 lobs down the stretch.

JR is gonna ball out. Hes been playing well.

Im hoping Kidd doesnt have to play too many minutes today. Hopefully he can settle back into his shot.

My only concern is how the ball movement has been recently. Its not horrible, but I was watching the knicksmas marathon, and our ball movement in the first 6 games was seriously unbelievable. Beautiful basketball to watch.

Wish Amare was returning. Nash and Amare coming back at the same time? Then we'd realize who made who.

I cant wait till Shump comes back. His energy on the defensive is infectious. Thank you Brewer for carrying us this far, but his jumpshot (or lack of) is becoming a serious offensive liability. His biggest problem seems to be confidence. He was strokin the corner 3 earlier this year, but hes gone away from that.

What do you guys think would have been a better doubleheader than NYK/LAL and MIA/OKC? I think that's as marquee as it gets. Superstars in full effect today. Thats like half of the All-Star starting lineups playing.

Back
Top Bottom