And Ya'll Thought Riff Raff Was Bad For Hip Hop

This is just straight disrespectful to Hip-Hop. At least Riff does not take himself to serious.

Everyone thinks they can rap nowadays 
mean.gif

If you don't see how that completely manufactured image and style is disrespectful to everything that Hip Hop culture used to stand for then I don't know what to say. Not to mention the recycled lyrics that seem to come off as just trying to say whats acceptable.Nothing original with this fraud one bit. 

Just because one loves rap music does not make it enough to become a rapper. No skills or talent whatsoever here.

This ol girl from  Rob drydek's show? Ol shy girl who was afraid of boys and was doing swimsuit spreads?

She turn Iggy Azalea all of the sudden?

Damn, G...

mean.gif
mean.gif

If you don't see how that completely manufactured image and style is disrespectful to everything that Hip Hop culture used to stand for then I don't know what to say. Not to mention the recycled lyrics that seem to come off as just trying to say whats acceptable.Nothing original with this fraud one bit. 

Just because one loves rap music does not make it enough to become a rapper. No skills or talent whatsoever here.
Oh you mean like this guy?

I see a corny white girl rapping about typical corny ********. But why is she making a mockery of hip-hop anymore than half of these ****** that are actually famous?

I don't know who she is, but i'm guessing rap isn't her primary career from this thread but

as far as manufactured images go this isn't even that bad, the rap doesn't sound terrible just nothing special, and it doesn't come off as patronizing or ironic

now if you want terrible:

Last edited:
I see a corny white girl rapping about typical corny ********. But why is she making a mockery of hip-hop anymore than half of these ****** that are actually famous?
I never said she is making more of a mockery then any these other new rappers Ross included. At least Ross and some of these other lames can act the part and have some sort of skill or entertainment value. This broad has neither.

I never said she is making more of a mockery then any these other new rappers Ross included. At least Ross and some of these other lames can act the part and have some sort of skill or entertainment value. This broad has neither.
If this isn't contradictory I don't know what is.

You're sitting up here crying about a mockery being made of Hip-Hop and then give a pass to artists who are "acting the part".

These guys figuring out how to "act the part" is part of the problem.

so what exactly is the point then?  

what exactly makes THIS "bad for hip hop"?  she's not a good rapper? ok, file her next to the tons of others...

there are some acts that come off as a mockery, but this just doesn't seem like one of them, it just seems bad, but not detrimental

Last edited:
If this isn't contradictory I don't know what is.

You're sitting up here crying about a mockery being made of Hip-Hop and then give a pass to artists who are "acting the part".

These guys figuring out how to "act the part" is part of the problem.
Hold on now. I never gave any of these other artists a pass. I hate Ross, Waka, Kreyshawn and Trinidad just as much. The major difference to me is that they at least seem to have appreciation of the culture and come off more genuine as artists to me. While I have little to 0 respect for those artist lyrically I do respect them as artist who are original and entertaining to some. 

When I watch this chick I see no originality at all. Not in her flow, her look or anything else. She brings nothing to the culture but a misguided sense of what a hip hop artist should be.

Last edited:
Who said this was 'hip hop'? Just because the artist is rapping doesn't mean it's hip hop.

It's like calling Kenny G's music "jazz".. some musically ignorant people might think that but at the end of the day, we can see what's real to the culture and what isn't.

Last edited:
you act like hip-hop culture is weak af as if one random, absolutely unknown white suburban female rapper is going to bring hip-hop culture down a notch because she apparently doesn't have appreciation for hip-hop unlike other ****** rappers like rick ross. you should listen to country cause you're a ****

btw her flow is tight and 10x better than trinidad's so at least she knows how to do something that radio rappers haven't bothered to learn

Last edited:
Funny thing about this is that she can do real legit off the head freestyles unlike some of your faves. I'll never really listen to her stuff just cause she's so girly girly, and I rather just see her be funny on fantasy factory. She could be worse...aka she could be Lil Debbie or Kreayshawn

Last edited:
not to be "racist" or "sexist", but it should be obvious that she'll never rap in her real voice.

Last edited:
Hahah seen her and kirko bangz at some club in houston rapping lol, she's pretty fine in real life tho

Back
Top Bottom