Anderson Varejao

hold up

i hate dude, but i will never be mad at a player trying to block a dunk

Originally Posted by DubA169

hold up

he wasn't trying to block it. he was trying to get the charge in the air by hopping up and flopping in mid-air

sick.gif

Plus, we're 8 games into the season, that's crazy. This season has been no %*#+@@@ joke already. Folks is hungry and I love it.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

hold up

he wasn't trying to block it. he was trying to get the charge in the air by hopping up and flopping in mid-air
roll.gif

whatever this is one of the funniest dunsk I've seen in quite some time. looked like wade just killed a man

Better quality vid:

Also, this doesn't show Sideshow Bob getting all butthurt afterwards. Even Reggie called him out for being a little *#+@%.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

This season has been no %*#+@@@ joke already. Folks is hungry and I love it.
Gotta co-sign that.

Add in the fact that this rookie class is MUCH better than a lot of you expected and it's a no-brainer.

that was sorta impossible explosion. he crossed his feet and still had enough boost off the one step to punched on dude
thats what has me watching this #@+$ over and over again

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

This season has been no %*#+@@@ joke already. Folks is hungry and I love it.
Gotta co-sign that.

Add in the fact that this rookie class is MUCH better than a lot of you expected and it's a no-brainer.

Yea, I thought a lot of these dudes would be trash but they coming out hungry. Wish Rubio would have came over, I have a feeling he would be getting sonnedthough.

hold up

roll.gif

whatever this is one of the funniest dunsk I've seen in quite some time. looked like wade just killed a man
didn't mean to correct you, but with AV, chances are he's not trying.
laugh.gif

yeah that flopping in mid-air has no place in basketball, even if he goes back to Brazil.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at MJ's reaction.

hold up

roll.gif

didn't mean to correct you, but with AV, chances are he's not trying.
laugh.gif

yeah that flopping in mid-air has no place in basketball, even if he goes back to Brazil.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at MJ's reaction.

I know, I'm well aware of his floppy ways. dude thinks he's playing soccer.

Yo for real... Someone should have upped the little tiff that Anderson threw like 2 plays afterward that led to the double techs.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at how his feet touched the pad behind him

pimp.gif
:ha at Wade stepping over him to show him that he owns him

pimp.gif

DWhistle > King Crab

The funniest thing is how Andy's legs fly up when he hits the padding under the rim (pause)

Back
Top Bottom