Anderson Varejao

roll.gif
thats classic that the camera man knew to get a shot of mike laughin atthis idiot right after the dunk

you could tell lebron was thinking "damn thats my power forward" right after the dunk

he's def. goin to new york now

I dont even know what to say. That might end up being like a top 20 all time NBA dunk. NH i need to see more angles.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

I hate Varejao, always flopping on the court, running around like a chicken with his head cut off, always trying to start something his pudgy self can'tback up.

Varejao is that dude. I think he wins the L of the day award for that one.

Kind of reminds me of the KJ over Olajuwon dunk many years ago in the playoffs...but Wades is better.

it's starting to set in, the more and more i watch it that dunk is gonna be remembered for a long time.

Seeing it live, and now watching it over & over, if that would have been a clean flush, I think it could be up for dunk of the decade.
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Seeing it live, and now watching it over & over, if that would have been a clean flush, I think it could be up for dunk of the decade.
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Your trippin'

With all the dunks VC did from '99-2005.
laugh.gif

No, I'm not. I said if it was a clean flush, it could be up there. Fred Weiss doesn't count (Olympics).

Hell, some dude already said its a top 10 dunk of all time...

Back
Top Bottom