roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

91816e4196ed80d102a6be009d3b4fde25bb7dc0.pjpg

sick.gif
Im aCleveland fan and even I dont like Varejoa, but no one deserves what Wade just did to him. D-Whistle just commited a crime

"That's gotta be the dunk of the week, wait a minute make it the month, heck make it the year"

Good... GOD!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

BUT...

For those of you that saw this AND the Outlaw dunk, what say you?

Because I still have Outlaw's rebound and dunk combo as the play/dunk of this young season. Dude went HIGH and reached BACK for that rebound, and thenpounced RIGHT BACK UP and flushed on Gay.
embarassed.gif

Oh, my God.

That's the best dunk I've seen in a LONG time. Just everything about it... the block on LeBron, how Wade brought it up the court, crossed feet, andstill had enough bounce to finish with authority, Varejao hitting the wood and feet bouncing off the padding, Wade stepping over him... Jesus Christ
smh.gif

back to no offseason training.. how u gonna be in the lime light with opp. dudes like DH and not lift???
smh.gif

Anderson needs to go to the library and pick up that Arnold Encyclopedia ASAP

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Good... GOD!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

BUT...

Because I still have Outlaw's rebound and dunk combo as the play/dunk of this young season. Dude went HIGH and reached BACK for that rebound, and then pounced RIGHT BACK UP and flushed on Gay.
embarassed.gif

the impact that varejao received from that dunk is what makes it > outlaw's dunk.
laugh.gif

whether he flopped or not.
it like everything is set up perfectly, including wade stepping over varejao like he dont exist.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

it was a charge isnt that whats really good?

How is it a charge? Curious to see what you're seeing...

the ref called it a charge did you watch the game or wades nuts?
The game. What were you watching? The ref called it a foul plus the basket.

usually when the referee puts one hand on the back of his head and the other in front of him its a charge. (I know that it wasnt really, but thats what he called its in all the clips)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The transition in your tone is quite hilarious...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
Good... GOD!

smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

BUT...

Because I still have Outlaw's rebound and dunk combo as the play/dunk of this young season. Dude went HIGH and reached BACK for that rebound, and then pounced RIGHT BACK UP and flushed on Gay.
embarassed.gif

wade's dunk was better. damn this has been a good week for dunks for the nba....iggy and this....YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK straight nasty

Back
Top Bottom