Andre 3000 vol. underrated in the 90's?

been listening to a lot of outkast these past couple of weeks, and i must say when i was growing up i dont think andre 3000 got the props he deserved for some of the verses this dude put out.

i mean if u listen to these verses on almost every outkast cd this dude spitting some crazy verse, but somehow when i was a kid i dont remember anyone putting him in the top 5 or nothing like that

been listening to a lot of outkast these past couple of weeks, and i must say when i was growing up i dont think andre 3000 got the props he deserved for some of the verses this dude put out.

i mean if u listen to these verses on almost every outkast cd this dude spitting some crazy verse, but somehow when i was a kid i dont remember anyone putting him in the top 5 or nothing like that

Props arrived late,but @ least they came,1 of my favorite MC's of all time,hope we can get another classic outkast album one day.J

Props arrived late,but @ least they came,1 of my favorite MC's of all time,hope we can get another classic outkast album one day.J

Originally Posted by Xavier

same

Originally Posted by Xavier

same

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

yea when he started doing those remix features his buzz def grew..... the stuff he put out in the 90's was way better though

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

yea when he started doing those remix features his buzz def grew..... the stuff he put out in the 90's was way better though

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the real best rapper alive....

GOAT
jay-z-crazy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom