Andre 3000 vol. underrated in the 90's?

people were simply better then him back then....da east was at its PRIME...so had time re-played itself da same would've happened.

people were simply better then him back then....da east was at its PRIME...so had time re-played itself da same would've happened.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Like who in particular? 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Like who in particular? 

Originally Posted by tompetrie

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

jay-z-crazy.jpg

Jay aint better then 3k or nas

There are better rappers than 3 Stacks in the south alone. Including Wayne.Hell, Big Boi > 3000

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

"The Love Below" still doesn't get the props it deserves. One of the best albums from the past ten years. of all time.

It's true, it's damn true.
It's Genre Blending done right...PERFECTION

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

"The Love Below" still doesn't get the props it deserves. One of the best albums from the past ten years. of all time.

It's true, it's damn true.
It's Genre Blending done right...PERFECTION

He got a lot of respect in the 00's though. When walk it out came out people were on him tough and he just kept killing every feature he got.

I remember when The Love Below/Speakerboxxx dropped and my friend gave me his copy of The Love Below, it was on repeat for weeks.

He got a lot of respect in the 00's though. When walk it out came out people were on him tough and he just kept killing every feature he got.

I remember when The Love Below/Speakerboxxx dropped and my friend gave me his copy of The Love Below, it was on repeat for weeks.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

There are better rappers than 3 Stacks in the south alone. Including Wayne. Hell, Big Boi > 3000
   Wayne himself wouldn't even co-sign you on that statement.

Do I care what Wayne says about this? I stand by my opinion. 3 Thou wouldn't call himself a better rapper than Jay/Nas much less the GOAT but you still see dudes in this thread making that claim.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

There are better rappers than 3 Stacks in the south alone. Including Wayne. Hell, Big Boi > 3000
   Wayne himself wouldn't even co-sign you on that statement.

Do I care what Wayne says about this? I stand by my opinion. 3 Thou wouldn't call himself a better rapper than Jay/Nas much less the GOAT but you still see dudes in this thread making that claim.

Back
Top Bottom