Andrew Tate. DONE.

jordan-laughing-michael-jordan.gif

I have no idea what you’re talking about Rusty.

Did anyone ever post the clip of Hasan jumping on that fortnite zoomer’s stream where Tate was spittin’ and by the end Tate took his headphones off and pouted like a baby?

I don’t keep up with this thread.

Now the stans will simply go from 'BuT ThErE's No ChArGeS AfTeR aLL THiS, PrOsECuToRs HaVe NoThiNg' straight to 'ThE MaTriX iS CoMinG AfTeR ThEm, #FreeInnocentTate'.
That tweet headline doesn't mention it but there's also another charge described as "forming an organized crime organisation with other individuals."
Here in Belgium we actually have a charge that is roughly identical in name, "membership of an organized crime organisation" but despite the name it's just the equivalent of a conspiracy charge in the US. I don't know if Romania's similarly named law is also essentially a conspiracy charge, or if it's about actual organized crime. After all, this chinless dumbass did publicly brag about having organized crime affiliations in Romania.
0a08bcf419490870ee9c4c4566b3d440.png

a18fb4960dcf3007913bbe648818ab3b.png

8ea7b5feaf6b902357e144abb6687755.png

Last edited:
I'm not buying these charges from the Romanian gov. They didn't target him until after he blew up in popularity.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I am curious to see if these charges are going to stick.

I'm not buying these charges from the Romanian gov. They didn't target him until after he blew up in popularity.
There is a video of him saying he moved to Romania because he prefers how they treat men accused of sex crimes. as opposed to other countries.

He themselves felt their justice system would treat him the best. And he still got caught up.

Why don't you take your Chelsea boots off, let your toes breathe, and let this play out

tate very much invited their attention by claiming he was above their law(s) on numerous occasions before his profile had increased, then doubled down once reaching the status of ‘most googled person’ 😂 so yea, once these allegations surfaced it appears they called his bluff.

romania does have/did have a reputation for corruption so there is this in built excuse should he actually be convicted or freed that both his supporters & detractors will have…i still lean towards the opinion that tate is unlikely to have done the things he is being accused of sheerly based on his pursuit of the spotlight, if one were really outchea like that the easiest way to get caught up is to advertise…altho not unheard of as the downfall of individuals involved in criminal activities

There is a video of him saying he moved to Romania because he prefers how they treat men accused of sex crimes. as opposed to other countries.

He themselves felt their justice system would treat him the best. And he still got caught up.

Why don't you take your Chelsea boots off, let your toes breathe, and let this play out

i do recall him saying something about appreciating the corruption of a place like romania as a person of means/money/status nothing about ‘sex crimes’ tho…maybe i missed that

We'll see how this plays out. But I still don't buy it. Even if I hated what the man says and stands for, I can't just abandon all reason and logic. If the government can prove their case against him, I'll accept it

We'll see how this plays out. But I still don't buy it. Even if I hated what the man says and stands for, I can't just abandon all reason and logic. If the government can prove their case against him, I'll accept it

the way the the romanian legal system works, they couldnt have kept in detention for as along as they did without continually providing evidence to the court that they had reasonable suspicion of a crime that could lead to charges.

Imagine blatantly ridiculing another country’s justice system. Knowing most of the world hates America’s arrogance.

He called their bluff and they took that idiot down. How dumb can anyone be :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom