Andrew Tate. DONE.

Got my skin tight blazer, white chinos and loafers ready to rock for when my guys are set FREE!

You need expensive shades and a regular looking watch that cost a ton as well.

Because less is more when the wrist is on the steering wheel of the 7-figure import.

Complete.

Last edited:
Dissecting the (Autistic) Manosphere | A Neurodiverse Commentary on F.D Signifier -

Haven't watched these nor want to internet diagnose people but always thought it was obvious some of these figures like say Ben Shapiro show traits of someone on that spectrum. Some here too.

Dissecting the (Autistic) Manosphere | A Neurodiverse Commentary on F.D Signifier -

Haven't watched these nor want to internet diagnose people but always thought it was obvious some of these figures like say Ben Shapiro show traits of someone on that spectrum. Some here too.

there for sure could some particular appeal for those on the spectrum…but to me it really isn’t that deep why ‘manosphere’ content has been having a moment, one is that it is in contrast to most of media that makes what men ‘naturally’ are generally (aggressive, direct, physical, somewhat unemotional, prone to anger, etc.) kinda unpalatable and/or even silly/stupid. along with that general distaste for the aspects of masculinity that are inconvenient, you have women that are raising their status, being exalted & praised sometimes just on the fact that they are women.

combine those with the decline in the both avenues for and actual earning potential & status for the ‘average man’ & social media’s highlighting of highlights of not just regular folk but of the 1% and it shouldn’t be surprising that people see being ‘average’ as an insult…

then just ask, ‘what/who are the examples of masculinity today for young men?’ and maybe particularly for young white men, wherein any misstep is going to met with a moral criticism of character…should we really surprised that these brash caricatures of masculinity are getting traction with men generally??

Last edited:
Either he's trying to explain that his baldness is from chemo
or he was too stupid to not know that you dont inhale cigars.

Free Tate

Idk why a bunch of nerds behind a keyboard don't get the message he sends. If a you betas applied 1% if it daily you'd see drastic improvement.

You need another grown man to teach you how to get women. Who’s REALLY the geek :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been free to go outside your whole life, but need the same internet that “nerds” use, to seek out other men, to teach ya’ll how to get women? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No way this is a serious post
It's serious- his message isn't for the feint of heart. It's quite simple:

Love, honor and respect your family,

I am not misogynistic, I believe women should be protected, provided and cared for.

I believe men have a masculine instinct to defend and take care of their loved ones as well as society.

Young men understand my message.

Young men understand what is parody, hyperbole and comedy and what is not.

They understand context,

When they see an out-of-context clip, they understand it is not my message.

They know my message better than the people who berate them about my message.

Anyone who has listened to my content in full understands that it is geared to make listeners

Ambitious,

Hard-working,

Virtuous,

Independent

And Critically thinking members of society.

My message has convinced more men to join the gym and get their health in order than any school program has ever done.

My message has convinced men to be entrepreneurial and hard-working members of society.

I disavow all drug use, I disavow all criminality and I disavow all violence.

My message is pure and positive.

Billions of dollars cannot mask this truth.

It's just tax dollars being wasted.

Be diligent, disciplined and hard-working,

Always do the right thing and live with a pure heart.

You need another grown man to teach you how to get women. Who’s REALLY the geek :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been free to go outside your whole life, but need the same internet that “nerds” use, to seek out other men, to teach ya’ll how to get women? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who said I needed him for anything. People in society as whole could take one or two qualities and improve themselves

Tell me what's fundamentally wrong with that? Take care if yourself, take care of your loved ones, don't do drugs, work hard, etc.

I am not misogynistic, I believe women should be protected, provided and cared for.

I believe men have a masculine instinct to defend and take care of their loved ones as well as society.

They understand context,

Anyone who has listened to my content in full understands that it is geared to make listeners

Ambitious,

Hard-working,

Virtuous,

Independent

My message has convinced more men to join the gym and get their health in order than any school program has ever done.

My message has convinced men to be entrepreneurial and hard-working members of society.

200.webp

Who said I needed him for anything. People in society as whole could take one or two qualities and improve themselves

You did…..

They understand context,

Ambitious,

Hard-working,

Virtuous,

Independent

Back
Top Bottom