andriod or ios

Last edited:
IOS. I'm tired of freezing and force closes on Android. And I like Android better, but IOS never errors out and is just smoother and faster

Use both and decide for yourself. These comparisons are so pointless...it's like the Jay-Z vs Nas/Jordan vs Kobe debates :smh: :smh::smh:

Wait Apple doesn't have this? :lol:

I was riding with coworkers and they were trying to give directions off there iphones by looking at the blue dot and telling me the next turn. SMH. I have a cheap $100 pre-paid Android with turn by turn nav.

I don't mess with iphones anymore because they hold back on basic features. It took them like 3 versions before they added a video camera.

this debate will get crazier once the new iPhone is announced "supposedly" on Sept 12, 2012 . . . that said, I'm waiting for that phone to come out before I make a decision

this debate will get crazier once the new iPhone is announced "supposedly" on Sept 12, 2012 . . . that said, I'm waiting for that phone to come out before I make a decision
is that gonna have 4g?

Rooting them needs to become easier. I want ICS and I'm too afraid to root and mess it up. Jailbreaking was so much easier.

Tetsujin sent me a few links before and it just seemed like too much work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom