Android Phones > Iphone - Vol: Is it safe to assume?

When I was switching providers I did some pretty thorough comparisons of the more powerful android phones and the Iphone. Basically, the android phones beat it out in basically every category. It seems like the only reason you'd get a Iphone is if you already had an Ipod (or if you have att ugh).

I dunno, I was just thinking about this because last night I was arguing with some dudes over which one is better. Just wanted to see what you guys thought in here

When I was switching providers I did some pretty thorough comparisons of the more powerful android phones and the Iphone. Basically, the android phones beat it out in basically every category. It seems like the only reason you'd get a Iphone is if you already had an Ipod (or if you have att ugh).

I dunno, I was just thinking about this because last night I was arguing with some dudes over which one is better. Just wanted to see what you guys thought in here

That's like saying PS3>360 or 360>PS3
It's gonna be hard getting some straight answers other than fanboy ones.

With that said I have the Droid Incredible and I love it. Reason why I got it though is because Verizon probably wont be getting the Iphone. I really don't even want one anymore though. There are a lot of Android devices and they get better with every new release.

That's like saying PS3>360 or 360>PS3
It's gonna be hard getting some straight answers other than fanboy ones.

With that said I have the Droid Incredible and I love it. Reason why I got it though is because Verizon probably wont be getting the Iphone. I really don't even want one anymore though. There are a lot of Android devices and they get better with every new release.

Id say it depends on the person...but the way things are looking more variations of the android are available instead of the basic model of the iphone.

Id say it depends on the person...but the way things are looking more variations of the android are available instead of the basic model of the iphone.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Because the Android is an OS and the iPhone is a phone.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

[h3]Android Phones > Iphone - Vol: Is it safe to assume? [/h3]

n1t2r5.jpg

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Word, Android OS > iOS/iOS4

I've had an iPhone for over 2 years, no comparison, Android gets it. I also own the Evo 4G which said to be the best all around - feature wise Android phone.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Word, Android OS > iOS/iOS4

I've had an iPhone for over 2 years, no comparison, Android gets it. I also own the Evo 4G which said to be the best all around - feature wise Android phone.

despite the jay z lyric numbers can lie...

Also your generalizing all android phones like they're the same.. Too many factors to consider to make this blanket statement

despite the jay z lyric numbers can lie...

Also your generalizing all android phones like they're the same.. Too many factors to consider to make this blanket statement

It's all preference, I use to have an iphone (using an evo now) I would be lying if I said I didnt think the evo was better than the iphone 4

Back
Top Bottom