Android Phones > Iphone - Vol: Is it safe to assume?

it's about preference
nerd.gif

i have an ipod touch....same features as an iphone without the phone.

Without the phone, the EVO is much better to me. Only thing the iphone has that i think is better is the camera and the screen (looks more responsive and smoother, but the means to get to something doesnt really matter, both phones get to where you are trying to go no matter how good or bad they look)

And if you want to compare OS.........Android 2.2> os4

But again, just my opinion. (and when 3.0 comes out, which is more likely the final version, it will become more clear that android is the better OS)

i have an ipod touch....same features as an iphone without the phone.

Without the phone, the EVO is much better to me. Only thing the iphone has that i think is better is the camera and the screen (looks more responsive and smoother, but the means to get to something doesnt really matter, both phones get to where you are trying to go no matter how good or bad they look)

And if you want to compare OS.........Android 2.2> os4

But again, just my opinion. (and when 3.0 comes out, which is more likely the final version, it will become more clear that android is the better OS)

Another one of these threads? We have one almost every month or every other month. Its all preference like someone else said. If you're happy with your phone. Then you are happy with it. You bought the phone for a reason right?

Another one of these threads? We have one almost every month or every other month. Its all preference like someone else said. If you're happy with your phone. Then you are happy with it. You bought the phone for a reason right?

Unlocked Android>Stock Android>>>>>>>>>>>>>iOS4 jailbroken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iOS stock

Why do all the iPhone users scream about an iOS4 bein the best when jailbroken? Why can't it be the best out the box?

Unlocked Android>Stock Android>>>>>>>>>>>>>iOS4 jailbroken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iOS stock

Why do all the iPhone users scream about an iOS4 bein the best when jailbroken? Why can't it be the best out the box?

Back
Top Bottom