Anfernee Hardaway= Hall of Fame?

I loved watching him play but no. If he had another 5 seasons like his first 4 then yes.

f7c359cb43e27d936e7abf47fe079695e83acb6.gif

erkle1o.gif

Hell no. I'll never understand the infatuation. Sure his career was cut short but he has done nothing to warrant a trip to Springfield.
NCAA All American, NBA First Team, Rookie Team and lead Orlando Magic to its first championship appearance. He deserves it to become an hall of famer
Since when are those HOF credentials?
Only on Niketalk.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

NCAA All American, NBA First Team, Rookie Team and lead Orlando Magic to its first championship appearance. He deserves it to become an hall of famer

2vshkc2.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

T- Mac

There you go now debate....... I'd say no .... at least not first ballot he needs a solid playoff run first

That's not really a debate either...He hasn't done a single meaningful thing in his career besides a scoring title. He has no awards under his belt. Norecord breaking statistical feats. Nothing. T-Mac made a name for himself with immense talent...but he doesn't have ANYTHING to show for it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

T- Mac
There you go now debate....... I'd say no .... at least not first ballot he needs a solid playoff run first

That's not really a debate either...He hasn't done a single meaningful thing in his career besides a scoring title. He has no awards under his belt. No record breaking statistical feats. Nothing. T-Mac made a name for himself with immense talent...but he doesn't have ANYTHING to show for it.

Nah, T-Mac is way more debatable than Penny. I think Mac has an outside shot at it, but it depends how the rest of his career plays out. If he can get healthy(I know it's a huge if, and it might never happen) and have a couple good playoff runs, I'd say yes. The numbers are there. I wouldn't vote for himright now, but I wouldn't say it's out of the question. With Penny, it shouldn't even be talked about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, do yourself a favor and study the following list of players along with their credentials:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_Basketball_Hall_of_Fame_(players))

Guys like Penny, T-Mac, and whomever other flash in the pan players you idolized in your youth just don't stack up. Sorry.

No where close to enough to be considered.

Potentially a Hall of Famer without injury? Sure. But the Hall of Fame isn't based on what could have been, it's based on your career, and Penny justdidn't have the longevity to backup his talent.

333yjxc.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

T- Mac

732355b441fe70706f61b423ffd1f25a8e8c9bc.gif

Great Job bro .. Way to use the English language to prove your point .... I guess Chest Bashing and Bat waving is more your speed with words likeME NO LIKE

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

t-mac?...what NO!...vince carter? all these type of guys are not going to the hall of fame...injuries just killed it...penny sadly he wont

The reason why I used T-Mac, is simply because unlike Penny and G-Hill ....... He still has a chance to come back and be a great 2nd option, notto mention I believe he's only 30 yrs old ... Also for about four/five years running he was a top five player in the league ......... which makes for abetter debate
IMO he's in that Clyde Drexler category before Clyde got his ring in houston

Edit:
my bad I meant Houston and wrote Portland for some reason

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

T- Mac

732355b441fe70706f61b423ffd1f25a8e8c9bc.gif

Great Job bro .. Way to use the English language to prove your point .... I guess Chest Bashing and Bat waving is more your speed with words like ME NO LIKE

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

t-mac?...what NO!...vince carter? all these type of guys are not going to the hall of fame...injuries just killed it...penny sadly he wont

The reason why I used T-Mac, is simply because unlike Penny and G-Hill ....... He still has a chance to come back and be a great 2nd option, not to mention I believe he's only 30 yrs old ... Also for about four/five years running he was a top five player in the league ......... which makes for a better debate
IMO he's in that Clyde Drexler category before Clyde got his ring in portland

No he didn't.

T-Mac and Penny are both my dudes but they don't deserve to be in the HOF. Maybe if there were a HOF for talent but there isn't so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom