ANGELA SIMMONS Is Eating Good....The End

i havent seen anyone post that she was a dime....she does look good tho (w/o makeup btw) and she looks better than most of the hideous broads yall beast over on a reg that are drowned in the stuff....

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Chick is wack and not cute.
96b2578eb339e5dc2beacb1722ac86fafab573e.jpg

....she is wack though. and i forgot all about that manly $+! voice of hers
sick.gif

- some of oyu dudes let that celeb status really get to you. chick is gross.

QTF.  just cause she on TV dont mean she's a dime. yall dudes need to grab yalls apricot scrub and head to the sink.
I'm not saying the chick is a dime, but I'm trying to figure out how she's wack and gross. She's a cute girl with a big butt, wouldn't say that's wack or gross...

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

sick.gif

QTF.  just cause she on TV dont mean she's a dime. yall dudes need to grab yalls apricot scrub and head to the sink.
I'm not saying the chick is a dime, but I'm trying to figure out how she's wack and gross. She's a cute girl with a big butt, wouldn't say that's wack or gross...
Exactly. I never was really feelin her like that, but compared to some of the chicks folks post in the daily Big Booty Spandex Cute Black Asian Girl With A Pulse Appreciation threads Angela is a supermodel. Nobody's impressing anybody with that "she's gross" talk
laugh.gif

...She's cool... hittable, but that's it... I would keep her around for monetary and bragging reasons, But I don't think I could genuinely wife her....Her face could use a tweak or 2

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

sick.gif

Exactly. I never was really feelin her like that, but compared to some of the chicks folks post in the daily Big Booty Spandex Cute Black Asian Girl With A Pulse Appreciation threads Angela is a supermodel. Nobody's impressing anybody with that "she's gross" talk
laugh.gif
i'll take that

you dudes are gassin that up? seriously?

she doesnt have a fatty either, just a sloppy body

isn't she celibate? imagine the amount of face time you have to get with Run in order to even touch that.

Just cause a chick got a cake don't make her fine
laugh.gif

I like black girls and she is MAD average...really wouldn't even think about her a second if she passed me in the street.

Back
Top Bottom