Angie Varona: Her story

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

If any of you B!+(# boys show up tmrw to reckord while im whoopin Diegos a** prepare to 6ke shot..you've been warned
hugeness.jpeg

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
I'll be blocks away and still get a clear video of shoulders being clapped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I don't wanna see anyone get smoked if dude is really about that life, but I do want dudes to stop talking reckless on the internet like they wanna scrap when, clearly, they don't.

Diego if you called that man out, MAN UP and put your money where your mouth is.

As for the other homie, why do you wanna blast him? Not tryna save dude, but throw them hands and save all the unnecessary +@%@ .

Touch gloves and let's have a clean fight. DING!
in all seriousness though, how lame is your life that you would go out your way to get into a physical fight with someone over something as petty as online trollin??...i mean cmon...imagine getting arrested, or even worst dead %%$ losing or taking a life over it 
roll.gif

dudes are about dat insecure life, to let something like this get to them....
laugh.gif

CLIFFS:

- Diego asks what her nationality was.
- Brad Fronzworth says she's American
- Diego realized he confused ethnicity with nationality and has no choice to challenge him to a fight.
- Not realizing Brad wanted to fight him since 2009, he accepts.
- Around 7 pages trying to decide where the fight will take place.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by scshift

Could someone fill me in one what's going on and who this chick is?

I second this.
she is a 19 who has and been posting pics in her underwear for years now
and brad and diego had a disagreement over nationality 

now they are going to wreck

tumblr_ll5xqftFR11qbua2oo1_250.gif

My dude flat out said "I don't fight fair" though.
I'm not bout that fighting over the Internet stuff.
But I know for damn sure no %%$*$ Boi bout to step to me in my hood like *$$% is sweet.

Make of all this what you want.

This *$$% is all jokes to me but if dudes want to do something I'm extremely easy to find.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

CLIFFS:

- Diego realized he confused ethnicity with nationality and has no choice to challenge him to a fight.

you forgot to mention the blood that wants to fight everybody, and shoot would be camera men

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

NY NTers where you at 
nerd.gif
,someone needs to film this if it does go down (I doubt it 
grin.gif
). Fat Joe thread 2.0
I live in Harlem, where at in Bronx they gon' be? If it's near the 2 train, I'm there. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 train to east tremont, the bx41 towards grand concurse, get off at 3rd ave stop go into the park up the hill, bring heat or at least some knives.

Grand concourse?
I  could just take the 4 or 5 to that, right? What time, ya'll planning to do this? Also, who else is gon be spectating, so we can chief while laughing at this potential silliness? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**Edit**

Nevermind, internet got too real. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

CLIFFS:

you forgot to mention the blood that wants to fight everybody, and shoot would be camera men

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never heard of her but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ what this thread became

really tho if u talk eckless online its still u talkin.. and as much as u guys post pics of urselfs.. if they happened to run into eachother in the hood... it is what it is..

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Diego

Your name is Weewee though.
Sit on a dildo son.

Quote of the year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

This frail dude deserves the beating now. 
laugh.gif

I'll pay you 1k to see you get mollywhopped. There's money in it for you now. No excuses. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I live in Harlem, where at in Bronx they gon' be? If it's near the 2 train, I'm there. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 train to east tremont, the bx41 towards grand concurse, get off at 3rd ave stop go into the park up the hill, bring heat or at least some knives.

Grand concourse?
I  could just take the 4 or 5 to that, right? What time, ya'll planning to do this? Also, who else is gon be spectating, so we can chief while laughing at this potential silliness? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**Edit**

Nevermind, internet got too real. 
you can take the 4 and get off on tremont and take the bx41 towards throggs neck too....i said sundown, waiting on confirmation....the golden hour is perfect for photographic evidence....
brb polishing ninja stars.

CLIFFS:

- Diego realized he confused ethnicity with nationality and has no choice ask to take him out on a date.
- Not realizing Brad wanted to f him since 2009, he accepts.
- Around 7 pages trying to decide where the meat up will take place.

I bet Tomorrow'll be filled with one side saying that they were at the location and the other side didn't show up and vice versa

Originally Posted by Diego

My dude flat out said "I don't fight fair" though.
I'm not bout that fighting over the Internet stuff.
But I know for damn sure no %%$*$ Boi bout to step to me in my hood like *$$% is sweet.

Make of all this what you want.

This *$$% is all jokes to me but if dudes want to do something I'm extremely easy to find.

saying "fight me" isn't a joke to me.. we live in the same boro so we gonna fight.I'm not gonna shoot you, I'll hit you with a crobar but I ain't gonna shoot you..2 frails VS one fat 6'0 black guy, and one 6'1 brolic black guy.. I cannot wait for this.. ksteezy and diego, pick a place and time.

Back
Top Bottom