Animal Kingdom series

Anybody check this out last night? There's a whole lot going on but seems like a pretty good start last night...

In for Ellen Barkin

smokin.gif

Yes!

The first two episodes really helped the series jump with a good start.

I enjoyed the pilot, but it was noticeable the directors were pushing the sex and cleavage in that episode (Ellen Barkin got my attention) and in the the second episode, there was only one sex scene. (That girl was nice, but IMO I thought that was a lot of sex for a TNT show)

I really watched this show because dude from Southland was in it and TNT kept promoting the show during the playoffs.

I'm hooked. Hopefully the rest of the season/series is sold.

Also, when J went to go look for Deran at the beach and found him in the bathroom was he peppering someone's angus in the stall? Dude is gay?

Last edited:
Yes!

The first two episodes really helped the series jump with a good start.

I enjoyed the pilot, but it was noticeable the directors were pushing the sex and cleavage in that episode (Ellen Barkin got my attention) and in the the second episode, there was only one sex scene. (That girl was nice, but IMO I thought that was a lot of sex for a TNT show)

I really watched this show because dude from Southland was in it and TNT kept promoting the show during the playoffs.

I'm hooked. Hopefully the rest of the season/series is sold.

Also, when J went to go look for Deran at the beach and found him in the bathroom was he peppering someone's angus in the stall? Dude is gay?
Yeah, he was :lol: Prolly what he was doing when he was supposed to be doing recon on the heist. Show def drew my interest...

Last edited:
I can understand the comparison but Smurf is on some other **** :rofl: Never got into SOA so I might not know wtf I'm talking about

2nd ep was cool. I'll be in for the whole season.

Ellen Barkin :pimp: :evil:

Last edited:
Yeah, man. The directors really wanted her to flaunt her goods in the pilot episode.

She looks good. If she told me to change my clothes in front of her like she told J...
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

I know it's still early, but this show is terrible.

Also, was I the only one annoyed with Pope's brick barbecue demo? Like, you would never demo brick that way. Random, I know, but it just annoyed me so much.

Trailers looked enticing.. but the actual show and acting is horrendous. Sidebar, does anyone else see the resemblance between Josh Cody/Finn Cole and Heath Ledger
nerd.gif

Didn't even know this has a movie.

Had an idea how thing happen along the way and ends with the show.Will check out the movie.

Last edited:
Smurf asking J's gf that stranded island question was weird. Probably wanted to see if they had the same answer.

Ellen Barkin sexy AF.

That chick with the tattoos who sells pills was the goods. Hope she's a recurring character.

What's with J's uncles always trying to body him. Drowning and trying to run him over ain't no thang to them.

pope is such a creepy character. Surprised he hasn't raped and killed J's girl yet. Baz's girl is dumb as hell for choosing him as the one she would cheat with. Surprised he hasn't kidnapped her and kept her in a room yet.

That Mexican girl was fire.

Last edited:
I know it's still early, but this show is terrible.

Also, was I the only one annoyed with Pope's brick barbecue demo? Like, you would never demo brick that way. Random, I know, but it just annoyed me so much.
I'm more annoyed with Pope's character. I didn't think he was going to be the 'brother' that had the issues. I thought he'd play a big brother type role...but that seems to be on Baz. Which is cool how they added a dynamic to his character to look out for J.

I think I'm still caught up on the fact that the actor playing Pope was a good detective in Southland...So I still look at him as a good guy lol.

Trailers looked enticing.. but the actual show and acting is horrendous. Sidebar, does anyone else see the resemblance between Josh Cody/Finn Cole and Heath Ledger
nerd.gif
I see that. 
Every time I see Ellen Barkin my mind thinks Cameron Diaz
She looks like a better version of Cameron Diaz lol.

Dude playing Pope is perfect for playing this disturbed dude :lol:

He always had the potential.

Dude looks like he's ready to snap. He'll probably have the decapitated heads of baz's and j's girls on display in the living room.

Dude playing Pope is perfect for playing this disturbed dude
laugh.gif

He always had the potential.
I just finished Bosch Season One and he was one of the main villains 
laugh.gif

Hoping tonight's episode is just as good as the first two.

Is this going to be a limited series?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom