Animal Kingdom series

I can't tell if Shawn Hatosy has aged like a banana or if I just have the worst perception of time ever

i also should probably have other references for formerly young actors/actresses besides The Faculty. 

Last edited:
For a sec I thought they recast dude's baby moms :lol:

EDIT

Damn, gay brother beat up his own tenant something bad.

Kilos in the burritos :rofl:

Other bro got a whole other fam in Mexico.

I'm just waiting for the scene to see which brother smashes Barkin :lol: :x :evil:

Last edited:

I can't tell if Shawn Hatosy has aged like a banana or if I just have the worst perception of time ever

i also should probably have other references for formerly young actors/actresses besides The Faculty. 
He really looks like he aged since Southland and that series ended in 2013.
For a sec I thought they recast dude's baby moms
laugh.gif

EDIT

Damn, gay brother beat up his own tenant something bad.

Kilos in the burritos
roll.gif

Other bro got a whole other fam in Mexico.

I'm just waiting for the scene to see which brother smashes Barkin
laugh.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
I have a feeling Pope's going to smash Smurf. 
laugh.gif

Side note, I definitely love seeing some of the actors from Southland in this episode lol.

Episode was slower than the others but watchable. Is Baz the nephews dad?
Never thought about that...But he is giving off the 'fatherly figure' towards J.

I'm liking his character a lot. He has a lot of things going on in his life, yet he's trying to keep things straight by looking out for J and his daughter...He's that 'good' older brother that looks out for you.

Baz's girl in Mexico better than his girl in Oceanside

They really impying incest between Pope and Smurf with that ending

Wonder if Baz is really Jay's dad or if that's just smurf playing mind games

Craig is both a drug and sex addict

Pope is certifiably insane

Darren is dealing with a lot of internal demons

I wonder how much cash Baz got stashed in that 1 house

I wonder how much Smurf has stashed away from her son's besides the watches from that latest heist

Wonder if that black cop that was trying to play captain is going to get caught up later with Pope

Last edited:
Didn't even know this has a movie.

Had an idea how thing happen along the way and ends with the show.Will check out the movie.
movie is an absolute masterpiece , closest thing to a godfather in regards to a crime family movie . Show is aight , not even 10% As good as the movie

Last edited:
Baz is not Jays dad :lol:

He's just the most normal one out of everyone in the house and treats the kid like normal.

Baz is not Jays dad :lol:l

He's just the most normal one out of everyone in the house and treats the kid like normal.
Baz was boning Jays mom, that's how he got adopted by Smurf. So while it's a long shot, it's possible...

Last edited:
Oh, and it also looks like the show covered up Smurf since the pilot episode.

Such a shame.

seen the first 2 episodes...

was getting the "bloodline" feel from this series.  After doing alil research it looks like Danny (Ben Mendelsohn) from bloodine, did play Pope in the Austrialian original.  I may be wrong here.
nerd.gif

Oh, and it also looks like the show covered up Smurf since the pilot episode.

Such a shame.

Shame indeed.

His uncles trying to make J into a paychopath with the way they make it seem like they try to kill him every episode.

deran a damn fool. Weirdest excuse of a guy taking your wallet so he's on his knees in the bathroom for you.

Something wrong with Jay's passive let's just do this even though I know its wrong behavior. That's a sign of detachment; clearly sees his uncle getting head still plays along and beats the **** out of dude, steals dude's truck with Pope, goes along with stealing that safe like he had no choice.

This is after Pope and Deran have tormented and treated him like ****.

Something wrong with Jay's passive let's just do this/get this over with even though I know its wrong behavior. That's a sign of detachment; clearly sees his uncle getting head still plays along and beats the **** out of dude, steals dude's truck with Pope, goes along with stealing that safe like he had no choice.

This is after Pope and Deran have tormented and treated him like ****.

He's a go with the flow kind of guy. Plus if he says no to his uncles whenever they ask him to do something crazy they'll treat him even worse. He does seem very cold. Him saying he shot up his mom the last time and she died was done with no emotion.

Back
Top Bottom