Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by ItWasWritten

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Sometimes you people have more to say about an Em, Jay or Kanye song than you have about a Cam'ron song. It's "
pimp.gif
" to a Cam song and 92384032 paragraph reviews on a Em/Jay/Kanye song. "I don't like his accent," "The hook should have said this." I hate ya'll.

Seriously. its 100000 pimp hat emoticons for rick ross and 3 page bashings for eminem....dont get it.
its all about expectations...

Pretty much. We know what he's capable of and when he doesn't go complete beast mode it seems like a failure. At least that's how I see it. Idon't feel that way but it seems like a lot of people on here do.

"I thought I oughta drink his bath water, that oughta be fun
that's when my days of serial murder, manslaughter begun
the site of blood excites me, that might be an artery son
your blood covered screams just don't bother me none
its 3am and here I come so you should probably run
a secret passage way around him man there's got to be one
oh no there's probably none
he could scream all that he wants, top of his lungs
but ain't no stopping me from chopping him up"

Hmm...some pretty nice multi action.

Read the lyrics while the songs on and you'll see how amazing this song really is. This $#%% is ridiculous. After 3 listens the voice really fits thepsychotic persona of the speaker.

Marshall came filthy on this
sick.gif

And this is coming from someone who has grown a strong disliking to alot of Em's material since TES.

Did DRE produce this?

smh.gif
this song is too raw.
also am I the only one who enjoys the chorus and bridge on We Made You?
laugh.gif
I dunno I enjoy the chorus and that lil part where EM sings before the 3rd verse.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Marshall came filthy on this
sick.gif

And this is coming from someone who has grown a strong disliking to alot of Em's material since TES.

Did DRE produce this?

Yeh, Dre produced everything on the album expect for 1 track I believe.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Read the lyrics while the songs on and you'll see how amazing this song really is. This $#%% is ridiculous. After 3 listens the voice really fits the psychotic persona of the speaker.

i just did and
eek.gif
nobody strings they words together like em.

cant wait for relapse.

Given the amount of Law & Order SVU and Bones I watch, this song is lyrically pretty disturbing. It's dark...I'm intrigued. I'll buy the album.

I don't know about some of y'all, but I actually like the song. I can't wait for the album next month
pimp.gif

his "accent" wah wah....his "voice" wah wah...stop crying this man just killed this !$@#....take a second and think outside the box....thevoice which was more on the hook then in his bars was not bad at all and as dude stated earlier really fits the psychopathic serial killer depicted in thesong....wasn't feeling the hook as much but those verses are ******ed....

this dude rhymes with so many syllables and strings !$@# together that nobody else does real talk....In the first verse with the corner ya, coroner,cornea...ain't nobody spitting like this no more....

Beat was on point, and his flow and delivery were +!+$@%% disgusting how many multies did this man use?!?! minus the hook this is some Grade A Slim!$@#
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is that evil shady @%$@ we love.....but i thought this was a proof tribute? i guess we gotta wait for that on the album....

Em flowed crazy on this...

This is the wordplay that I've missed from him over the years...

But the way he pronounced and articulated the words in half the song was what I was tryina ignore over the years...

No major problem with this track other than that...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom