Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

pimp.gif

I don't like this at all

What happened to it being a track for Proof?

That woulda been much better....

I'm losing faith that this is going to be a good album...

[Eminem]

There is no escaping
There's no place to hide
You scream someone save me
But the don't pay no mind…
Goodbye

-Verse 1-
Your walking down a horror corridor
It's almost 4 in the mornin
And your in a NIGHTMARE
It's horrible right theirs the cor-a-na
Waitin for you to turn the corner so he can corner ya You're a cor-na he's on ta ya
Out the corner of his cornia
He just saw ya run
All you want is to rest cuz you can't run anymore ya done
All he wants is ta kill ya in front of an audience
While everybody is watching in the party applauding it
Here I sit while im caught up in deep thought again
Contemplating my next plot again
Swollowin the colatapin walnut and in and out on the Ramada inn holdin onto the pill bottle then
Lick my finger and swirl it round the bottom and make sure I got all of it
Wake up naked at McDonalds with
Blood all over me dead bodies behind the counter *%%%
guess I must have just blacked out again…not again

-Chorus-
It's three A.M in the Mornin
Put my key in the door
With bodies layin all over the floor and
I don't remember how they got there
But I guess I must have killed them… killed them

I said… (Repeat)

-Verse 2-
Sitting nude in my living room
It's almost noon
I wonder what's on the tube
Maybe they'll show some boobs
surfin every channel until I find…
Hanna Montana then I reach for the aloe and lanelin
bust all over the wall panelin' dismantlin'
every candle on top of the fireplace mantlin'
grab my flantilin , my bandana then
kiss the naked manican man again
you could see him standing in my front window if you look in
I'm just a hooligan who's used to using hallucinogen
Causin illusions again brain contusions again
Cutting and bruising the skin
Razors scissors and pins
Jesus when does it end
Phases that I go through
Dazed and im so confused
Days that I don't' know who
They be smiling(?) too(?)
Me what am I gon' do
Pay the prodical son
The diabolical one
Very methodical when I slaughter them

-Chorus-

-Verse 3-
She puts the lotion in the bucket
It's puts the lotion on the skin
Or else it gets the hose again
She puts the lotion in the bucket
It's puts the lotion on the skin
Or else it gets the hose again

I duck and I slash slice and gash
Last night was a blast
I can't quite remember when I had that much fun with a half-pint of the Jack my last vic and a half
A flashlight up Kim Kardashian's #*!
I remember the first time I dismembered a family member
December I think it was I was havin drinks with my cousin
I wrapped him in Christmas lights
Pushed him into the stinkin tub
Cut him up into pieces
And just when I went to drink his blood
I thought I oughta drink his bathwater
That oughta be fun
That's when my days as serial murder manslaughter begun
The sight of blood excites me
That might be an artery son
Your blood covered and screams just don't seem to bother me none
It's 3 A.M and here I come so you should probably run
A secret passage way around here man there's got to be one
Oh no theirs probably none
He can scream all that he wants
Top of his lungs
But ain't no stopping me from choppin him up up

-Chorus-

Thanks for posting the lyrics. Beat is ill; I don't really think his voice is bad on the song, but I don't know if I'm feeling the song. I wasnever a huge fan of psycho/committing murder Em ...

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

What is the deal with this voice? I don't like it. I'm loosing any faith I had.
eyes.gif

For the record, Em been rapping like this. It's like turning on espn and saying "WHY ARE THERE SPORTS ON!!!"

Of all the new songs I've heard I'mHaving A Relapse is still the best
pimp.gif
and the thing is the last 2 ofthem are basically on the same crazy !*! Em usually delivers on a track.

N3FF 3000 was pretty off about the whole significance of 3Am unless this is how Em pays homage. I figure we will hear it but I'm not anticipating it,it's just gonna be a deep personal song not something amazingly dope I think.

Even though I know it won't happen I wish Em would go back to his Infinite days %%*@ those other albums. Here's to Relapse 2 being vintage Em althoughit won't happen.

What is wrong with this place.

This track is so dope, this is some SSLP stuff right here
pimp.gif

His voice is a little different but by no means is this the silly "Borat" accent, it's just to go along with the psychotic nature of the track.

NT complains too much. No matter how good something is they manage to find something to +%$#* about so they can get back to their Gucci mixtapes without havingto listen to good music.

Relapse is going to be ill and it will be copped.

im sure that one part of the verse he says ottamon, at the ramada inn..

yo i swear when i listen to this song the 3rd time.... i went back and rewinded it saying "Yo $*+ did he just say"
eek.gif

i havent did that on a rap song in SOOOO long.

and the word play at the beginning of the 2nd verse is so damn rediculous.... im so happy Em is back....
pimp.gif

definetly on some SSLP days

Originally Posted by YardFather

What is wrong with this place.

This track is so dope, this is some SSLP stuff right here
pimp.gif

His voice is a little different but by no means is this the silly "Borat" accent, it's just to go along with the psychotic nature of the track.

NT complains too much. No matter how good something is they manage to find something to +%$#* about so they can get back to their Gucci mixtapes without having to listen to good music.

Relapse is going to be ill and it will be copped.

[Weezy x Pharrell] Yes _ . Yes. [/Weezy x Pharrell]

"Swollowin' the colatapin while I'm noddin' in and outta the ottaman at the Ramada inn holdin' onto the pill bottle then"

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I figure we will hear it but I'm not anticipating it, it's just gonna be a deep personal song not something amazingly dope I think.
see thats how listeners differ i guess... to me deep personal songs are usually an artist's best work...

...cuz that's when they're not tryin' to sell records, they're just tryin' to tell the truth.

1st listen was just kinda like..is this really a single? it shouldn't be, but wow, this is dope. Lyrically, this is on point, everything. The accent goesperfect with the beat and story of the song.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Sometimes you people have more to say about an Em, Jay or Kanye song than you have about a Cam'ron song. It's "
pimp.gif
" to a Cam song and 92384032 paragraph reviews on a Em/Jay/Kanye song. "I don't like his accent," "The hook should have said this." I hate ya'll.

Seriously. its 100000 pimp hat emoticons for rick ross and 3 page bashings for eminem....dont get it.

Em's flow is RIDICULOUS as usual. He and Pharoahe Monch are the only two emcees out right now that flip words on their heads as far as rhyme scheme andmultisyllabic rhymes.

With that said, my issue with Em is that he has shown no growth or even possibly regressed. It seems like he spends all of this time creating amazing songsfrom the standpoint of flow and leaves none of his talent left for lyrics. It's sad because he can really write. Look at SSLP or his tracks on the 8 MileSoundtrack.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

What is the deal with this voice? I don't like it. I'm loosing any faith I had.
eyes.gif

For the record, Em been rapping like this. It's like turning on espn and saying "WHY ARE THERE SPORTS ON!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I figure we will hear it but I'm not anticipating it, it's just gonna be a deep personal song not something amazingly dope I think.
see thats how listeners differ i guess... to me deep personal songs are usually an artist's best work...
IMO it's not necessarily their best work. It might be something somebody says "that's his realest song" or something but when itcomes to an introspective song I'd rather it be about them and their life. I got a good grasp on songs where the artist's subject is their (dead)friend/family member and they're usually all the same just different details. So for me I love Em's verse on Renegade or I Am because he's talkingabout himself his view and experiences, I didn't really care for the songs he made for his daughter. I dig the deep/personal shhhh but only certain types.

Back
Top Bottom