Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

izq79l.jpg
Is Em rocking Foamdomes?
nerd.gif

Best shoe for the job.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by solesavage

Got to hear the whole album. HOLY $#!*. No adjective in the english language to describe how amazing it is. I quit.
-Alchemist
I wish he would have thrown him a couple of beats...
The way he described the album even if Alc did he wouldn't have used it for the album. It's probably cheaper for Em to work with Dre onlyfor beats anyway I mean look at who's gues starring on the album. I could say I wish Royce was on it but meh. Besides after looking at that 9th Wonder vidabout NaS contacting him to work together it seems a producer like him had always been making beats some specifically for a certain rapper but never get thecall.

That Royce track would make a great bonus track...

Edit: via RapRadar

3AM Video World Premiere May 2nd On Cinemax At 10pm

In a first for the network, Cinemax exclusively debuts the latest, never before seen, uncensored music video from rap star Eminem, on Saturday, May 2 at 10pmET/PT. The music video for "3 a.m.," the third track to be released from Eminem's forthcoming album, "Relapse," was directed bySyndrome. The "3 a.m." video will air just prior to Cinemax's Saturday night pay television premiere of the horror film, The Strangers, starringLiv Tyler and Scott Speedman and will continue to air on the network throughout the month of May.
Getcha DVR's ready!

I'm think "Beautiful" will be a Halie song...But Thats completely guessing...could be wrong...

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

izq79l.jpg

3 A.M. Video?
Yes that is a pic

After his first single "We Made You" [watchhere] debuted on MTV and got major press, Slim Shady has decided to take a different approach for releasing his 2nd single "3AM" [listenhere]. The "3AM[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" video will debut on Cinemax this Saturday (May 2nd) at 10 p.m. just prior toCinemax's premier of their horror-flick "[/color]TheStrangers[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]," so it makes sense that since the new single is basicallythe inner thoughts of a serial killer so the video would hit next to a scary movie.[/color]

According to Paul Rosenberg, Eminem's longtime manager and business manager, the new video is directed bySyndrome and he suggests everyone check out it out in real 1080HD on Cinemax's HD channel, that is if you have it, "Otherwise,it's on the regular channel too." Check out a preview snap shot of the video below!

"I seen these 3 little kids up in the front row, screamin go with they're seventeen year old uncle"
pimp.gif

MMLP is classic, im sure this album will be on that level.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that trailer got me believing dude is back ... god damn im HYPED

Originally Posted by eye see soles

That Royce track would make a great bonus track...

Edit: via RapRadar

3AM Video World Premiere May 2nd On Cinemax At 10pm

In a first for the network, Cinemax exclusively debuts the latest, never before seen, uncensored music video from rap star Eminem, on Saturday, May 2 at 10pm ET/PT. The music video for "3 a.m.," the third track to be released from Eminem's forthcoming album, "Relapse," was directed by Syndrome. The "3 a.m." video will air just prior to Cinemax's Saturday night pay television premiere of the horror film, The Strangers, starring Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman and will continue to air on the network throughout the month of May.
Getcha DVR's ready!

how's that for a buzz?!? Cinemax?! Video gonna be dark and sadistic....
pimp.gif

with that being the official tracklist my expectations for this album are through the roof...this video will shut up all the, "oh Em's gone pop"dudes...he look sick in this %%+$...my boy was watching the trailer and I asked if it was zombie mode from Call of Duty WAW and %%+$....damn I'm amped ritenow

I like the direction he is going in with that video...if the album delivers the concept without being corny than this is gonna be dope.

Back
Top Bottom