Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

So I was talking to an old friend last night... who I used to discuss music with all the time.

We were talking about how good some of the new guys have been, Cudi, Wale, Asher... etc.. and how good Asher's album actually was....

I mentioned I had high hopes for Relapse... and then he said something that is kind of true

"I'm not sure if I really wanna hear more angry white rap"

And with all the laid back stuff I've been listening to with Cudi and Asher... I kind of agree

Cragmatic wrote:

Not me....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Cragmatic wrote:

Not me....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jesus christ, I was at this show. circa 1999 slim shady lp tour at hammerstein...i remember copping that illson shirt he's rocking like acouple days after and I remeber him rocking those 14s. I can't believe this video is on the internet.

sorry meb ... show me those average white rappers that can do that in the video up there ... just not happening

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

sorry meb ... show me those average white rappers that can do that in the video up there ... just not happening

QFT. It seems like all of a sudden it's not cool to like Em
laugh.gif
.Regardless, I'll be buying the album when it releases...

- Bagpipes From Baghdad 04:43

- Medicine Ball 03:57

- Must Be The Ganja 04:03

I have feeling he's gonna be using that accent on these 3 songs.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I cannot wait for the album....how come only people on nt arent hyped for the album???? Everyone i know cant wait for....dudes analyze too much on here.

And why does the tracklisting look odd???? Thats one of the weirdest things ive ever heard....

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

QFT. It seems like all of a sudden it's not cool to like Em
laugh.gif
. Regardless, I'll be buying the album when it releases...

Because everybody is on rick frauds jock now....and em is linked to 50.

I have a feeling the Bagpipes from Baghdad will be a serious song. For anyone who doesn't know, bagpipes are commonly played at funerals across the world.With that being said in the title along with Baghdad. I think this song will be about the war and those we have lost. Just a thought though...

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

I have a feeling the Bagpipes from Baghdad will be a serious song. For anyone who doesn't know, bagpipes are commonly played at funerals across the world. With that being said in the title along with Baghdad. I think this song will be about the war and those we have lost. Just a thought though...

good observation. I agree

I have a feeling the Bagpipes from Baghdad will be a serious song. For anyone who doesn't know, bagpipes are commonly played at funerals across the world. With that being said in the title along with Baghdad. I think this song will be about the war and those we have lost. Just a thought though...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's dedicated to Proof as well.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't be surprised if it's dedicated to Proof as well.

True, if anything i think the Deja Vu song will be about Proof, just because he had Proof dying in his "Like Toy Soldiers" video.

The great thing about current artists is that they have so many marketing vehicles at their disposal.

Em is no different. Between Twitter, Facebook, MTV, iTunes, and Shade45, he's reaching a lot of people, who will tell a lot of people, who will go out andpurchase his album.

Wait... that actually impressed you ?
eek.gif
roll.gif
dudes I'm talking about can do that in their sleep.

Tracklist confirmed - Courtesy of MTV

Apr 28 2009 4:50 PM EDT
[h1]Eminem's Relapse Track List Revealed[/h1] [h2]Only Dr. Dre and 50 Cent are listed as guests on the May 19 album.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid

[table][tr][th=""]Views[/th] [td]5,910[/td] [/tr][/table]

Judging from Eminem's Relapse track list, which leaked online Tuesday (April 28), the May 19 album is going to be another wild ride.

The character Ken Kaniff is returning, as are a handful of other skits. There's no title track, but there are a couple of song names that might allude to the album's title, such as "Must Be the Ganja" and "Déjà Vu." The track list originally leaked on the blog 2DopeBoyz.OkayPlayer.com and was later confirmed at RapRadar.com, in which Em's manager Paul Rosenberg has a stake.

Before the album drops, at least five tracks will be available on iTunes. "Crack a Bottle," "We Made You" and "3 A.M." are already available for download; on May 5, "Old Time's Sake" (featuring Dr. Dre) will hit iTunes, and "Beautiful" will go on sale May 12.

Eminem, who is currently on the cover of XXL magazine, continues his publication rounds next month, when he lands on the front of Vibe.

Track list for Eminem's Relapse, according to RapRadar.com:

1. "Dr. West" (skit)
2. "3 A.M."
3. "My Mom"
4. "Insane"
5. "Bagpipes From Baghdad"
6. "Hello"
7. "Tonya" (skit)
8. "Same Song & Dance"
9. "We Made You"
10. "Medicine Ball"
11. "Paul" (skit)
12. "Stay Wide Awake"
13. "Old Time's Sake" (featuring Dr. Dre)
14. "Must Be the Ganja"
15. "Mr. Mathers"
16. "Déjà Vu"
17. "Beautiful"
18. "Crack a Bottle" (featuring Dr. Dre and 50 Cent)
19. "Steve Berman" (skit)
20. "Underground/ Ken Kaniff"

Originally Posted by eye see soles

3. "My Mom"
4. "Insane"
5. "Bagpipes From Baghdad"
6. "Hello"
12. "Stay Wide Awake"
13. "Old Time's Sake" (featuring Dr. Dre)
15. "Mr. Mathers"
16. "Déjà Vu"
17. "Beautiful"
i dont know why, but just by the title of these songs are getting me amped
laugh.gif

"my mom" might be something epic(cleaning out my closet v2??)..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom