Anonymous...things just got real?

i didnt eem know the sentencing commission had a website....looks like ol boys got some dirt on the us though, let's see what they do with it

its too dramatic.......not the reaction to the death of Aaron...but the elements in the vid.....are too playful 

well this goes over most nters heads nice try though op.
and water that used to be lulzsec emblem.

What happened????

nerd.gif

What I got is that they've got the codes to launch a nuclear war head ad unless there is a swift return to the justice envisioned by the founders of the US, they'll use it.

Am I close? How likely is this?

Why would they identify the warhead that they were gonna detonate though? Wouldn't the govt just deactivate it then?

What I got is that they've got the codes to launch a nuclear war head ad unless there is a swift return to the justice envisioned by the founders of the US, they'll use it.

no, the warheads were just another way to identify their targets.  they saying they have some dirt on some supreme court justices and the warheads in the vid were named after those justices and represent the dirt they say they have.  all this is really about is that dude who 'stole' free info from mit and made it publicly available got caught and was facing a **** load of time in jail for a relatively harmless 'theft'.  mit was paid by the feds to do some research studies and ****, and mit published it freely as in, you could go to mit and see it for free no charge.  but for whatever reason the govt decided to hire a company to 'hold' those files and charge people to view the studies online even though they were published for free.  mit didn't care that the files were hosted and distributed by said dude and the company didn't really mind either until the feds got involved and crucified this kid as an example probably.  he couldn't handle the stress of either dropping dime on himself and the dude(s) who let him into mit in the first place or him going to jail for 30+ years so he killed himself.  anonymous got pissed about that and tryin to hold info over the govts heads now.  not sure if it works or not but nobody else is doing anything so good on em i say.

Last edited:

no, the warheads were just another way to identify their targets.  they saying they have some dirt on some supreme court justices and the warheads in the vid were named after those justices and represent the dirt they say they have.  all this is really about is that dude who 'stole' free info from mit and made it publicly available got caught and was facing a **** load of time in jail for a relatively harmless 'theft'.  mit was paid by the feds to do some research studies and ****, and mit published it freely as in, you could go to mit and see it for free no charge.  but for whatever reason the govt decided to hire a company to 'hold' those files and charge people to view the studies online even though they were published for free.  mit didn't care that the files were hosted and distributed by said dude and the company didn't really mind either until the feds got involved and crucified this kid as an example probably.  he couldn't handle the stress of either dropping dime on himself and the dude(s) who let him into mit in the first place or him going to jail for 30+ years so he killed himself.  anonymous got pissed about that and tryin to hold info over the govts heads now.  not sure if it works or not but nobody else is doing anything so good on em i say.

Yeah thats about right. Some fancy female eff agent wanted to set an example (blabla Ortiz). She's even set to be governor one day too.
Warhead = dirt on high officials, or massive ddos attacks. guess we'll have to wait and see.
dead at trolls. Its art bruh bruh.

It wasn't Anons. Well it was people claiming to be anon who had no real skill.

People are speculating that this is a false flag to cover up the fact Britam was hacked and a bunch of documents were released. 

View media item 236704

View media item 236710

http://www.cyberwarnews.info/reports/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/

Alex Jones was talking about a false flag for Syria last year

Also saw a lot of talk about it being a falsy op.

Back
Top Bottom