Another Bully Video Vol. DAMNNNNNN Son Snapped!

Dude got the takedown, got mount with the quickness and unleashed some serious ground 'n pound.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude got the takedown, got mount with the quickness and unleashed some serious ground 'n pound.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

what's with these bullies with the napoleon complex these days?
laugh.gif

I was thinking, no one over 6ft tall and 200 lbs should be getting bullied. In my day it was the biggest guys that were the bullies. WTH is going on?
laugh.gif

In this vid the guy that was getting bullied looked like the bully.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

what's with these bullies with the napoleon complex these days?
laugh.gif

I was thinking, no one over 6ft tall and 200 lbs should be getting bullied. In my day it was the biggest guys that were the bullies. WTH is going on?
laugh.gif

In this vid the guy that was getting bullied looked like the bully.
laugh.gif

My man's fists probably hurt like hell the next day.
Someone needs to send a memo to these little dudes abt the weight and height requirements to bully.

"Underdog" seemed highly emotional though like he was on some Randy Orton spazz out #+!+

Probably started crying as he hit him.

Sons face probably looked like this the next day:

v7w4qx.png

Someone needs to send a memo to these little dudes abt the weight and height requirements to bully.

"Underdog" seemed highly emotional though like he was on some Randy Orton spazz out #+!+

v7w4qx.png

These bullies are wack as hell. I'm not saying that I don't want the victim to win, but damn at least make this s$%^ believable. They are weak and deserved to get that a#$ whopped.

These bullies are wack as hell. I'm not saying that I don't want the victim to win, but damn at least make this s$%^ believable. They are weak and deserved to get that a#$ whopped.

lol he hit dude like agent smith beat up neyo in matrix one in the subway station with the time warped gut punches

lol he hit dude like agent smith beat up neyo in matrix one in the subway station with the time warped gut punches

It was real simple, at least in the bullies eyes.

Prepare:
131863.jpg

with visions of:
THAT%27S_MY_PURSE%21.jpg
bobby_slam.jpg

yet, with results of

781788.jpg
images

It was real simple, at least in the bullies eyes.

Prepare:
131863.jpg

with visions of:
THAT%27S_MY_PURSE%21.jpg
bobby_slam.jpg

yet, with results of

781788.jpg
images

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

v7w4qx.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude  got ground beefed

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

v7w4qx.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude  got ground beefed

It's like playing a video game with a friend who doesn't know that holding BACK makes your character block. That plus the dude looked like he was tapping that A + B combo w/ the quickness.

It's like playing a video game with a friend who doesn't know that holding BACK makes your character block. That plus the dude looked like he was tapping that A + B combo w/ the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom