Another Bully Video Vol. DAMNNNNNN Son Snapped!

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Someone needs to send a memo to these little dudes abt the weight and height requirements to bully.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For a second there I was rattled I thought he was gonna kill him. I just sat there like
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
as he connected over and over and over. Why was the bully not covering his head until 50 punches in? Why do bullies these days not even know how to bully properly? Little jerk deserved it though. DON'T PICK ON KIDS BIGGER THAN YOU. (Or on anyone, preferably
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Someone needs to send a memo to these little dudes abt the weight and height requirements to bully.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For a second there I was rattled I thought he was gonna kill him. I just sat there like
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
as he connected over and over and over. Why was the bully not covering his head until 50 punches in? Why do bullies these days not even know how to bully properly? Little jerk deserved it though. DON'T PICK ON KIDS BIGGER THAN YOU. (Or on anyone, preferably
wink.gif
)

that Martin picture always makes my skin crawl. ive seen so much worse stuff but that pic gets me for some reason...

that Martin picture always makes my skin crawl. ive seen so much worse stuff but that pic gets me for some reason...

Judo throw straight into side control and transition into mount for the ground and pound. The kid has def been watching UFC lol

Judo throw straight into side control and transition into mount for the ground and pound. The kid has def been watching UFC lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son went in to a rage when he got in control. "TALK TO ME!!!! WHEN I TALK TO YOU YOU TALK BACK! HUH!!!!! YES OR NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Dude deserved it though. All that baiting, pushing, and then touching his face. I cringed when I saw how long and furiously he was punching his head and not stopping.

That was one dangerous place to fight though. Those steel poles could've played a nasty role had that fight went on with those two still standing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son went in to a rage when he got in control. "TALK TO ME!!!! WHEN I TALK TO YOU YOU TALK BACK! HUH!!!!! YES OR NOOOOOO!!!!!"

Dude deserved it though. All that baiting, pushing, and then touching his face. I cringed when I saw how long and furiously he was punching his head and not stopping.

That was one dangerous place to fight though. Those steel poles could've played a nasty role had that fight went on with those two still standing.

He probably should have done more damage. Made that fat %$+%%+ really hurt. Looked like he was chillin after he covered up.

I'm a cruel mother !@@!*@, if I was the quite type to get bullied and one day I snapped I'm kicking you in the balls a few times after I give you the business.

He probably should have done more damage. Made that fat %$+%%+ really hurt. Looked like he was chillin after he covered up.

I'm a cruel mother !@@!*@, if I was the quite type to get bullied and one day I snapped I'm kicking you in the balls a few times after I give you the business.

YOU WANNA PLAY FOOTBALL HUH
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU WANNA PLAY FOOTBALL HUH
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yo those fist to face punches sounded so freaking loud. I hope the bully left him alone after this.

I bet money the bully is probably saying "He hit me with a sucker punch" or "it wasnt fair cuz I wasnt ready"

Back
Top Bottom