Another Bully Video Vol. DAMNNNNNN Son Snapped!

Bully got what he deserved. Kid should've got up and started stomping him after he got them clean shots in.

Bully got what he deserved. Kid should've got up and started stomping him after he got them clean shots in.

Was it him that scream #woo?
pimp.gif

WOW the bully was definitely asking for it. How many times the taller kid tried to walk away. He definitely deserved to get beat the way he did .He was waiting for something brutal to happen even asking the taller kid "what are you going to do about it?" . Bully found out the hard way.  He'll probaly never go back to school after that and also drop out.

Moral of the story:  "Pick on Somone your own Size!
laugh.gif

WOW the bully was definitely asking for it. How many times the taller kid tried to walk away. He definitely deserved to get beat the way he did .He was waiting for something brutal to happen even asking the taller kid "what are you going to do about it?" . Bully found out the hard way.  He'll probaly never go back to school after that and also drop out.

Moral of the story:  "Pick on Somone your own Size!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol "Have you learned your lesson!"
and "When I talk to you you talk to me back!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that part had me dyin & the "wooo". i counted up to 18 clean punches

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol "Have you learned your lesson!"
and "When I talk to you you talk to me back!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that part had me dyin & the "wooo". i counted up to 18 clean punches

what made da video so dope to me is money took da bully's best shot from point blank range as da first hit and we shook it off and proceeded to whoop his $@% 
pimp.gif

what made da video so dope to me is money took da bully's best shot from point blank range as da first hit and we shook it off and proceeded to whoop his $@% 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom