Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

spot rusherz

Banned
I was going to buy a used dodge charger, but my moms insisted that I go with something new, and she said she'll take care of the down payment..
I was thinking about gettin a new 2011 Challenger SE for $24,000, but after doing some looking around, I found a 2008 RT Charger with low miles for $21,000. NT, my question is should I go with the Charger for the Hemi? I mean, It's not like I'm going to be on the streets on some Fast And The Furious +%#%
laugh.gif

Honestly, I'm leaning towards the Challenger because it's new, it comes with a nice warranty, and it looks better....  & a new car will actually feel like its "mine", because I'll be the first owner.

Throw me some of your opinions.
nerd.gif

I was going to buy a used dodge charger, but my moms insisted that I go with something new, and she said she'll take care of the down payment..
I was thinking about gettin a new 2011 Challenger SE for $24,000, but after doing some looking around, I found a 2008 RT Charger with low miles for $21,000. NT, my question is should I go with the Charger for the Hemi? I mean, It's not like I'm going to be on the streets on some Fast And The Furious +%#%
laugh.gif

Honestly, I'm leaning towards the Challenger because it's new, it comes with a nice warranty, and it looks better....  & a new car will actually feel like its "mine", because I'll be the first owner.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Are you ready to pay the gas? A hemi will consume a LOT of gas....

Word, I was considering that too.... My dude has a Daytona RT, and he tells me he gets an upset stomach everytime he has to put gas in the tank.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Are you ready to pay the gas? A hemi will consume a LOT of gas....

Word, I was considering that too.... My dude has a Daytona RT, and he tells me he gets an upset stomach everytime he has to put gas in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom