Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Are you ready to pay the gas? A hemi will consume a LOT of gas....

Word, I was considering that too.... My dude has a Daytona RT, and he tells me he gets an upset stomach everytime he has to put gas in the tank.

Word, I was considering that too.... My dude has a Daytona RT, and he tells me he gets an upset stomach everytime he has to put gas in the tank.

I'f the difference is only 3,000 I'd more than likely get the Challenger. It's new and with no hemi you will save some $$ on gas. If your able to test drive both to see which one you like better.

I'f the difference is only 3,000 I'd more than likely get the Challenger. It's new and with no hemi you will save some $$ on gas. If your able to test drive both to see which one you like better.

Back
Top Bottom